What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

brexit has a lot to do with it with the fluctuating £ against the $
ive seen quite a few kits with the same price for tpd 2ml version the exact same as the 6ml or 8ml full version and when comparing to uk some of the tpd versions are cheaper here.
i think a lot of uk suppliers have wised up theat they are not selling as well as a lot of people buy from china now so they have all lowered their prices.

I agree with most of what you say @MrDJ.
Prices have dropped here as sales have dropped, so wholesalers / retailers have dropped their prices, they have always had massive profits, and can afford to drop them, they have relied to long on people not buying from China. At the end of the day they buy from China, and because of volume get even better prices than we can.
What I don't agree with is your suggestion that the exchange rate is to do with brexit, the Dollar has increased over the last few months over all the other major currencies as well, the Euro, the HK Dollar, the Canadian Dollar, etc.
The major advantage of buying from China is that we can still buy the larger tanks, and also other things that are difficult, if not impossible to purchase in the UK.

Can we keep the 'B-word' the fuck off the main forum and locked away in the invisible section?

ill shut up now :)
giphy.gif

What I don't agree with is your suggestion that the exchange rate is to do with brexit, the Dollar has increased over the last few months over all the other major currencies as well, the Euro, the HK Dollar, the Canadian Dollar, etc.
The major advantage of buying from China is that we can still buy the larger tanks, and also other things that are difficult, if not impossible to purchase in the UK.

B2A19B08-1C49-45FD-94EC-EE9831F8BCB8.png

I've just checked the lucid kits I bought. I bought them for £35 each out of vapourized but could have got them for less online from the uk, £27.99 was the cheapest. Fasttech now £38.26.

$31.99 for the Lucid kit on FT.

Sometimes they have to list at higher prices due to the manufacturers telling them too.

if this is the case, try discount code MAP.
Screenshot_20190331_174850_com.android.chrome.jpeg

I tend to buy non TPD tanks and clones from China. No other alternative really.

Back
Top Bottom