What's new

I've let myself down again.

Haha yeah I do actually.........i have a keen dislike for Forest supporters LOL
Beware Mr FM

U know i loves u really though right.

On a serious note though im addicted to that series. Only started it this week, love it!
Ha ha damn I'm gonna have to watch my back!!!
I've never watched it, don't need the tips.

Sorry to come on here and emote so publicly but I've let myself down again and need to get it out of my system.

I received the result of a bad blood test on Wednesday and found myself back on the Number 1's and dosing myself up on Diazepam, and spent much of the next two days asleep.

My liver numbers and white blood cell count went bad again and I'm living in fear of another recall to hospital.

This would be the fifth time in just over a year and I really don't want to go through it again.

I suspected it was coming but that didn't make it any easier.

I'm just hoping the next one in ten days time is better and I can avoid it.

Sorry once again for posting my woes on here, I'm not looking for sympathy, I just wanted to write something somewhere, and I'll get back to the vaping stuff again now. I've got my head together again today and am feeling much better.

No more smokes for me.

Thanks everyone.

May peace, blessings and prosperity be with you all.

It's ok to rant mate. Fingers crossed for you that things turn out ok.

Hey what's with the guilt @Astral? Sometimes all of us need some support and a friendly voice. There's nothing wrong with that. That's what we're here for. We're a community and you're amongst friends. I'm so sorry to hear about your issues with your health but hopefully you can get the help you need and things will work out well for you.

Sending you all my warmest wishes. Massive hugs to you. :grouphug:

hey there @Astral , as above youve got somewhere to vent and unload...... and a whole village load of idiots and freaks to vent and unload upon sans judgement

@Jd_ @u8myufo @Jonty @andi52 @DeeDee @ForestMagpie @rew @MarylinC37 and @cheltenham cat, thank you all so much for your kindness and lovely words, you've really helped me a lot today and I feel much better because of it.

I'm pleased to say I've had a much happier (and more alert) day and haven't touched a smoke once.

I've spent the afternoon sitting in a foggy front room vaping my way through some of @Lee's finest, listening to the football and watching some old Pink Panther cartoons. (They were so great!), and not even the loss got to me.

My little Gen Nano stood up to the task brilliantly and didn't even break sweat, unlike me!

I'm looking forward to a nice evening now and hope you all enjoy yours too.

Big hugzz an love back to you all. :grouphug:

Sounds fantastic @Astral. I'm off out in a few minutes for a family birthday celebration (there are 4 of us all have birthdays within 12 days of each other). 3 of them are smokers so I'm taking along my new Tigon tank loaded up with a nice Tropical fruits Dinner Lady 10mg nic salt to let them try to see if I can convert them over to vaping.

I hope your team won the football. Have a lovely evening. :)

@Jd_ @u8myufo @Jonty @andi52 @DeeDee @ForestMagpie @rew @MarylinC37 and @cheltenham cat, thank you all so much for your kindness and lovely words, you've really helped me a lot today and I feel much better because of it.

I'm pleased to say I've had a much happier (and more alert) day and haven't touched a smoke once.

I've spent the afternoon sitting in a foggy front room vaping my way through some of @Lee's finest, listening to the football and watching some old Pink Panther cartoons. (They were so great!), and not even the loss got to me.

My little Gen Nano stood up to the task brilliantly and didn't even break sweat, unlike me!

I'm looking forward to a nice evening now and hope you all enjoy yours too.

Big hugzz an love back to you all. :grouphug:

That's what the community's about Astral. Glad you are feeling more positive.

Yay. Good to hear. I too have been 9n my Gen Nano today. X

20200905_183410.jpg

Now its time to quit all the unhealthy activities and improve your health, infect Health is Wealth. :)

Back
Top Bottom