What's new

I've let myself down again.

@Astral Like already said, you are among friends and it's ok to let off a little steam on here, i am living like a recluse day in day out because i can't go out. This forum is the only place where i can chat to friendly people. I have a Hospital appointment on Monday for a MRI scan, the Hospital has arranged transport but i am literally bricking it, and getting worse the closer it gets.

Man... I can understand how you feel. Unfortuntely, I remember that feeling.
When you are going thru this kind of ..."life experiences", sometimes you just want to dissapear, to give up.

I dont know exactly whats your pathology, but whatever it is: FIGHT. Keep fighting. Believe it, trust in yourself. Do it for yourself and do it for all the people that loves you.

Sometimes things are that fucked up that you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, you say Diazepam... I abused of Lorazepam sometimes because I was really drowned. It helps sometimes, but its not the solution.

Life can put us to the test some times, we are fragile, vulnerable, but we are brave too.

I defeated a kidney cancer (doctors helped a bit too :D). Since them, everything changed in my life. Now I live the life with perspective, with another rithm. Better, all good.
You can close and archive this disgusting chapter in your life. Do it.

Man... I can understand how you feel. Unfortuntely, I remember that feeling.
When you are going thru this kind of ..."life experiences", sometimes you just want to dissapear, to give up.

I dont know exactly whats your pathology, but whatever it is: FIGHT. Keep fighting. Believe it, trust in yourself. Do it for yourself and do it for all the people that loves you.

Sometimes things are that fucked up that you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, you say Diazepam... I abused of Lorazepam sometimes because I was really drowned. It helps sometimes, but its not the solution.

Life can put us to the test some times, we are fragile, vulnerable, but we are brave too.

I defeated a kidney cancer (doctors helped a bit too :D). Since them, everything changed in my life. Now I live the life with perspective, with another rithm. Better, all good.
You can close and archive this disgusting chapter in your life. Do it.

@OzoreXS, this is an incredible post, thank you so much for writing it. This should inspire so many more people than me.

I'm so glad you overcame your kidney cancer. That must have been an awful time for you, but it's interesting how you say it changed your perspective on life. My illnesses have done that too.

I now see the world in a completely different light to before. I was a typical self-interested individual and never really thought about the needs of others, but now my heart is truely open and full of love for all.

People often mock me for my 'peace and blessings', but there are reasons for it and my wishes are genuine and sincere. I really don't have any bitterness or ill-will in my heart at all and wish people only good.

Fortunately I haven't come close to abusing the Diazepam yet. I've only just switched to it from Lorazepam myself and hate the sedation far too much to abuse them. I'd rather not be on any pills at all but my prescription sheet is now three pages long and it takes me half an hour to sort them all out!

I'm sorry you're also in this situation too @LordOdin. Like you, I'm also housebound and unable to go anywhere. As you say, it's a hard existence and the internet is a lifeline.

I hope your MRI goes well on Monday too and you get a good result.

I hope your anxiety doesn't get the better of you either as mine so often does, and at least it sounds like you have things to occupy you. I'm constantly seeking out new ones, that's why I'm looking forward to mixing so much. The learning and experimenting will fill time as much as provide pleasure. New joys are often hard to find and vaping has rapidly become one.

I'm glad I found it, and in turn all of you. It's turning out to be a great benefit to my life, and not to mention health.

May that, wealth, peace, love, laughter and lucidity be with you all. (Sincerely).

Last edited:
@OzoreXS, this is an incredible post, thank you so much for writing it. This should inspire so many more people than me.

I'm so glad you overcame your kidney cancer. That must have been an awful time for you, but it's interesting how you say it changed your perspective on life. My illnesses have done that too.

I now see the world in a completely different light to before. I was a typical self-interested interested individual and never really thought about the needs of others, but now my heart is truely open and full of love for all.

People often mock me for my 'peace and blessings', but there are reasons for it and my wishes are genuine and sincere. I really don't have any bitterness or ill-will in my heart at all and wish people only good.

Fortunately I haven't come close to abusing the Diazepam yet. I've only just switched to it from Lorazepam myself and hate the sedation far too much to abuse them. I'd rather not be on any pills at all but my prescription sheet is now three pages long and it takes me half an hour to sort them all out!

I'm sorry you're also in this situation too @LordOdin. Like you, I'm also housebound and unable to go anywhere. As you say, it's a hard existence and the internet is a lifeline. I hope your MRI goes well on Monday too and you get a good result.

I hope your anxiety doesn't get the better of you either as mine so often does, and at least it sounds like you have things to occupy you. I'm constantly seeking out new ones, that's why I'm looking forward to mixing so much. The learning and experimenting will fill time as much as provide pleasure.

New joys are often hard to find and vaping has rapidly become one.

I'm glad I found it, and in turn all of you. It's turning out to be a great benefit to my life, and not to mention health.

May that, wealth, peace, love, laughter and lucidity be with you all. (Sincerely).

Keep us updated mate. Am happy to give support to a fellow vaper such as yourself. I am a good listener.

This is the best thread I've ever read on any forum and it makes me so proud to be amongst such a special group of people. Sending my warmest wishes to you all and good luck tomorrow with your hospital appointment @LordOdin.

This is the best thread I've ever read on any forum and it makes me so proud to be amongst such a special group of people. Sending my warmest wishes to you all and good luck tomorrow with your hospital appointment @LordOdin.

It's turned out really well hasn't it @MarylinC37? This love in is really great. I never imagined it when I posted it.

I'm really glad it's offering others support too. It gives us all an opportunity to express our humanity and receive that of others.:lovesign::grouphug:

It's turned out really well hasn't it @MarylinC37? This love in is really great. I never imagined it when I posted it.

I'm really glad it's offering others support too. It gives us all an opportunity to express our humanity and receive that of others.:lovesign::grouphug:

Couldn't agree more. :)

Complete extrangers showing off humanity in an off-topic thread in a vape forum. This is why I love this forum and its people.
I dont care its in foreign language, or if I dont understand what you say sometimes :D
...hard to find this on the raw, ephemeral, internet.

When someone opens his/her heart we should correspond with humanity. Some warm words can cheer up someones thats suffering and can make a difference.
Im proud of you guys.

yes, you have .... go and stand in the corner for 15 minutes.

Dirty smoker. ;)

Hi @Astral i have just discovered this post, you sound like a real good guy, try to keep some of that love you
have for yourself and try not to punish yourself too much.
There are a lot of friendly/helpful people on here which you have come to realise, sometimes you need picking up
other times you will be helping to pick someone else up.
I know this is a vaping forum but we do like to look out for each other.
I have my own demons and acting the fool is my way of coping.
I never got the chance to welcome you to the forum.
Welcome aboard :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom