What's new

I've let myself down again.

And after all that the blood test was cancelled. I've got to wait until the 28th now, just to add to the stress.

Thank goodness for the vaping. It just about managed to keep me off the evil leaf last night but it wasn't easy.

Still, I got to have a nice afternoon looking after nextdoor's little 'un.

Peace and much gratitude, my friends.

View attachment 228581

So sorry to hear about your blood test @Astral. This darn covid is messing things up for so many people right now but well done for staying off the stinkies and I hope the test gets sorted next time. Love your neighbours baby. :)

And after all that the blood test was cancelled. I've got to wait until the 28th now, just to add to the stress.

Thank goodness for the vaping. It just about managed to keep me off the evil leaf last night but it wasn't easy.

Still, I got to have a nice afternoon looking after nextdoor's little 'un.

Peace and much gratitude, my friends.

View attachment 228581
So sorry to hear about this @Astral as that is shit, extra stress is really what people don't need at this time. Glad you stuck to the vaping and is a triumph in the face of adversity for you, stay strong. Sending my best wishes to you and hope you find joy and happiness in your neighbour's little in, they sure are cute!

@MarylinC37, @ForestMagpie, yep, it's all just prolonging the agony. It's something I really didn't need. I'm just trying to distract myself at the moment.

I'm looking into RBAs and trying to figure out network storage for the computer. Researching those is making my head spin more than any amount of nicotine. Lol.

@MarylinC37, @ForestMagpie, yep, it's all just prolonging the agony. It's something I really didn't need. I'm just trying to distract myself at the moment.

I'm looking into RBAs and trying to figure out network storage for the computer. Researching those is making my head spin more than any amount of nicotine. Lol.
I have a Synology NAS which is brilliant for having access to my files from any phone or PC in the house.

Hey Astral

I have just read the last weeks worth of posts on here as for some reason I didn't select watch (weird) but anyway, I hate what is happening to you but we are here you know that. Keep that head up high, you are obviously a fighter, when you have bad times REMEMBER there are people who love you and you will ALWAYS have better days. Thats hard to see sometimes but you know after the bad come the much better.

You have a wonderful heart and I love chatting with you. I am very happy you chose to create this thread and agreed it just shows there are some amazing people on here who are willing to take time read and comment, it warms my heart. This is very much more than just another vaping forum and I love that!

So in your style I will end this comment saying..... may wealth, peace, love, laughter and lucidity be with you all

:lovesign:

Big love to all of you, it means so much to me, you really have no idea how much this helps, I can't express it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. xxx

:lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign:

I've actually had a minor success getting it set up through the WI-FI now @MarylinC37. It took a while but I'm there! I can finally transfer files throughout the house.

Big love to all of you, it means so much to me, you really have no idea how much this helps, I can't express it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. xxx

:lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign::lovesign:

I've actually had a minor success getting it set up through the WI-FI now @MarylinC37. It took a while but I'm there! I can finally transfer files throughout the house.

Excellent stuff @Astral. I love my NAS. I'm not an expert at all that but having used it for a while if you need help with anything give me a shout and I'll try and help. :)

I've said it before... you're all just a bunch of flower kissin tree huggin hippies

dd0cbf0b519d896830bb6bb7179b2c85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom