What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Second soak and rinse seems to have done the trick. The flavour is really nice now, really like this clone :)

Yes maybe the dimensions are out by a few mm and the clone o rings accommodate this and the cloud 9 are slightly different, this not sealing the vacuum properly

ye and i think i know the 2 that where slightly differant, the smaller white o ring, and the small black o ring inside the driptip end.

Second soak and rinse seems to have done the trick. The flavour is really nice now, really like this clone :)

Cant wait for mine now, i ordered some 26g wire aswell as some cotton. So should be ready to go. I will make sure i give it a dam good clean first. At least my ipv mini has arrived now ☺

I maybe being stupid (it doesn't take much), but I couldn't see the airflow adjustment screw when I stripped it down earlier for a clean.

Anybody else notice this?

I maybe being stupid (it doesn't take much), but I couldn't see the airflow adjustment screw when I stripped it down earlier for a clean.

1. Remove bottom pin (the 510 connector)
2. Use small, flat head screw driver, insert into the channel to locate on the adjustment screw.
3. Clockwise = more , Counter clockwise = less

ps. I don't know how to fully disassemble to reveal the screw.

Last edited:

When you have just the build deck, if you keep turning the Juice control as though you're closing it off it will separate into 2 pieces and you'll be able to see the airflow adjustment screw and take it out if you want, it's what I did with mine as I like it fully open.

can anyone compare the flavour to the rose v2?

i find the same juice in a rose and KFL+V2 (clones) tastes different even when using the same coil build in both.

can anyone compare the flavour to the rose v2?

i find the same juice in a rose and KFL+V2 (clones) tastes different even when using the same coil build in both.

Rose V2 vapes sweeter then my kf4, i'm running the same juice and build in both tanks at the moment. The KF4 have excellent flavour a much better vape then the old kayfuns and the juice doesn't mute half way through a tank either. I've just sold every RTA i own apart from the rose v2 and KF4

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
1. Remove bottom pin (the 510 connector)
2. Use small, flat head screw driver, insert into the channel to locate on the adjustment screw.
3. Clockwise = more , Counter clockwise = less

ps. I don't know how to fully disassemble to reveal the screw.

Thanks, I was aware of where the adjustment was located, but just couldn't see the flat headed screw.

When you have just the build deck, if you keep turning the Juice control as though you're closing it off it will separate into 2 pieces and you'll be able to see the airflow adjustment screw and take it out if you want, it's what I did with mine as I like it fully open.

My original question didn't make this clear, but I had managed to strip down the deck and 510 connection base.

Based upon your reply and having looked at the exploded diagram, it seems the airflow is just a grub screw and this seems to be missing from my clone (and explains why I couldn't readily see how the adjustment was done on the device). So I'll send an email to PP and see if they can provide another.

Scrap my last comment. After further investigation (in better light) I find I do have the grub screw. However, to confirm this does not have a flat headed slot for adjustment, it can only be adjusted via a small allen key.

Mr.Motivapr, is your version the same mate?

It's no biggie, as I'm the type, that once I've found the preferred "drawiness" I'll set and leave this without making any further adjustment, but it would have been nice to know.

Back
Top Bottom