What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Scrap my last comment. After further investigation (in better light) I find I do have the grub screw. However, to confirm this does not have a flat headed slot for adjustment, it can only be adjusted via a small allen key.

@Mr.Motivapr, is your version the same mate?

It's no biggie, as I'm the type, that once I've found the preferred "drawiness" I'll set and leave this without making any further adjustment, but it would have been nice to know.

I have the same version as Mr.Motivapr and mine does have a flat headed slot screw for air adjustment.

Scrap my last comment. After further investigation (in better light) I find I do have the grub screw. However, to confirm this does not have a flat headed slot for adjustment, it can only be adjusted via a small allen key.

@Mr.Motivapr, is your version the same mate?

It's no biggie, as I'm the type, that once I've found the preferred "drawiness" I'll set and leave this without making any further adjustment, but it would have been nice to know.

I havent even adjusted the airflow as it was perfect out the box!

I will investigate tonight when i get home from work :)

Comparison later guys? :yahoo:

Attachments

• 20150105_094922.jpg
    20150105_094922.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20150105_095218.jpg
    20150105_095218.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 93
Has anyone got a short tutorial or video on adjusting the airflow

Glad I've seen this, I was saving for an original as I've not had much luck with clones in the past, but my mind is made up an I'm going to place an order

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Glad I've seen this, I was saving for an original as I've not had much luck with clones in the past, but my mind is made up an I'm going to place an order

You can't go wrong buddy :)

Quick question if i may whilst the conversation is on air flow, I'm not a cloud chaser and don't like a really airy draw, and having just started using an EHPRO Kayfun 3.1 clone i have found it to have the best draw i have ever had on an atomizer, it is perfect for me. This thread is making me tempted to try the version 4 but only if it can replicate the slightly tighter draw that the 3.1 has, if not then i'll get a second one of them.

Thanks.

My replacement sx mini just arrived, at 21W it just brought the KF4 alive

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1420482708.837241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom