What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Quick question if i may whilst the conversation is on air flow, I'm not a cloud chaser and don't like a really airy draw, and having just started using an EHPRO Kayfun 3.1 clone i have found it to have the best draw i have ever had on an atomizer, it is perfect for me. This thread is making me tempted to try the version 4 but only if it can replicate the slightly tighter draw that the 3.1 has, if not then i'll get a second one of them.

Thanks.

You can adjust the airflow to your liking mate, I like mine wide open, but you can tighten it up if you wish.

Ok having read the thread can the clones be summed up as:

Tobbeco - tobecco branded box all 3 tanks a set of spares.

Ehpro - Ehpro box, 3 tanks no spares no chanfered drip tip hole, o rings slightly off spec to real kf4. Avalible in black

Moander - legit looking box 3 tanks no spares. Legit o rings and screws work fine

Infinite - 3 tanks spares and compatible with real screws o rings etx.

Tobbeco - tobecco branded box all 3 tanks a set of spares. Not compatible with the white o rings, and the small o ring to drip tip is thicker

Ehpro - Ehpro box, 3 tanks no spares no chanfered drip tip hole, o rings slightly off spec to real kf4. Avalible in black

Moander - legit looking box 3 tanks no spares. Legit o rings and screws work fine

My findings, i changed all o rings with the kit on cloud9 on the Tobbeco

Received one of the 2 kayfun v4 i ordered from FT(https://www.fasttech.com/products/2022100) and im not happy at all with it, first the glass part was broken, than i open it to clean all the machine oil(and there was alot trust me, smelled so bad) and noticed there was no spring in it, thank god there was a spare one, and this morning after letting it open overnight found it leaking from the airholes.

IMG_3162.jpg
IMG_3173.jpg
IMG_3174.jpg
IMG_3179.jpg
IMG_3180.jpg
IMG_3177.jpg but it still looks sexy on my stingray x ;)

Received one of the 2 kayfun v4 i ordered from FT(https://www.fasttech.com/products/2022100) and im not happy at all with it, first the glass part was broken, than i open it to clean all the machine oil(and there was alot trust me, smelled so bad) and noticed there was no spring in it, thank god there was a spare one, and this morning after letting it open overnight found it leaking from the airholes.

View attachment 40472
View attachment 40473
View attachment 40474
View attachment 40475
View attachment 40476
View attachment 40477 but it still looks sexy on my stingray x ;)

Not sure who makes this red o-ring version.

I think it looks best in glass tank mode, hopefully you find a replacement.

Mine hasn’t leaked yet overnight and that’s with a 60/40 PG/VG juice.

Hopefully your 2nd one from FT will bring more joy :)

I have the Moander one and the screws definitely do NOT work fine. If fact they're pretty terrible. Two of the four on my unit are unusable. Other than that and some leaking from the juice flow control ring, it's a decent clone but not quite the perfection as has been suggested. Put it this way; at £24 delivered I'm fine with it but if this is anything like as good as the original and I'd bought that at £125 then I'd be extremely disappointed.

I also changed O Rings/screws on tobeco apart from 2 and the insulator on the 510 screw..The one on the chimney(wasn't in the spares pack although I seem to have another smaller one...Fked if I know where that goes) and the wee stubby one on inside of the stubby thing..the clone one is larger..second clean (took the whole thing down to the bare bones)...the drip tip was boggin on the inside...still to use..but everything appears to be ok..

The only spare with the tobeco is a spare spring

Back
Top Bottom