What's new

Looking for a MTL RTA

Loki.777

Initiate
I mainly use a serpent elevate but sometimes I like to use my Nautilus 2 for MTL. Although I'm very happy with my Nautilus I'm fed up with buying coils.

I would like an RTA that is similar to my Nautilus, fairly cheap and durable.

I'm always breaking glass so I would like something with as much protection as possible.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Berserker
Berserker Mini
Doggystyle
Pandora
KF Lite 2019

The beserkers come with a metal sleeve (instead of glass though, not over it)
The rest have plastic or PET instead of glass and are quite resilient AFAIK.

As @Toastie says the Glaz mini and the Hastur are very good options too. Both quite robust, but heavy on the glass. I have had 6 Snowwolf mods. Tell me about breaking glass :(

The Precisio I'm not sure about tbh.

Last edited:
There's so many to choose from, here's a few off the top of my head

Doggystyle
Hastur Mini
Berserker (Various Versions)
Precisio
Glaz Mini

I'm sure others will be along shortly to pad out the list.

Edit: Ninja'd aha

The kayfun lite is very durable, but more expensive. Hastur mini is another good one, but I've broken the glass before, there are glass spares available on Sr-Vapes, and it does actually come with two glass sections anyway.

Berserker mini pretty much replaced the Naut 2 for me.
Now I mainly use Berserker mini 1.5s.
I have other mtl rta's but the berserker mini 1.5's seem to be my go to.

I really like the option of glass or metal on the beserker. I'll look at a few reviews and of its good I might get that.

Thank you.

@MHL That was my bad, was in a hurry, didn't read the end of the post and missed the glass bit, so just listed any MTL RTA's I could think of.

+1 for the Pandora, easy to coil. Brunhilde feels indestructable, but looks ungainly. Not used it yet.

DSCN2469.JPG DSCN2473.JPG DSCN2475.JPG DSCN2476.JPG

Last edited:
As above. Way too many good one's now which for once is amazing.
For simplicity and it's robust nature I'd pick the kayfun lite. I've dropped mine a fair few times and it's like a tank. The small visible tank section is plastic with no o rings to worry about and cheap as chips to replace it something should happen plus kayfun keep spares available for a long time.I
It's bottom fill and benefit from purchasing the xs airflow pin with it but wicking is cut and poke, deck easy to coil. Great flavour simplified.
It's not cheap at around seventy quid but there's excellent 1:1 clones available at under fifteen quid from china or twenty from nature vape (listed as the edd Zachary).
For more flexibility I'd second the beserker (v2 out shortly) top fill, simple and comes with a steel tank option in the box.
Tbh you can't go wrong with any of the above recommendations flavour wise.

Back
Top Bottom