What's new

Made 70% PG by mistake

sida

Postman
I was adding my pg/vg/nic to my bottle shots that recently arrived and a moment of distraction meant I added way too much PG to one of the bottles.

Checked a calculator and it ended up being mixed at 30/70 VG/PG 6mg. I've left it to steep with the others, will it be ok? Anyone tried 30/70 before?

Last edited:
is that a typo as you said you made 70pg in header then 30/70 PG/VG 6mg

its always best to write it down as vg first.

what kit you using as if its 70pg then may be too thin for a lot of subtanks and may leak. if not will just give more of a stronger throat hit.

I was adding my pg/vg/nic to my bottle shots that recently arrived and a moment of distraction meant I added way too much PG to one of the bottles.

Checked a calculator and it ended up being mixed at 30/70 PG/VG 6mg. I've left it to steep with the others, will it be ok? Anyone tried 30/70 before?

Back in the day 70pg 30 vg was common.... and it ripped the throat off you, with modern tanks n pods being better I would imagine you will lose you're tonsils, your balls and you're eye sight...good luck

is that a typo as you said you made 70pg in header then 30/70 PG/VG 6mg

its always best to write it down as vg first.

what kit you using as if its 70pg then may be too thin for a lot of subtanks and may leak. if not will just give more of a stronger throat hit.

You're right my bad, it's 70pg, edited the post. I use MTL RTAs. Didn't think about the leaking, I guess I'll find out in a few days. I guess it will be better with a higher ohm lower wattage build?

Back in the day 70pg 30 vg was common.... and it ripped the throat off you, with modern tanks n pods being better I would imagine you will lose you're tonsils, your balls and you're eye sight...good luck

Well if it used to be common then at least I know I haven't mixed an absolute monstrosity and that once upon a time people used to choose it :18:

Buy a bigger bottle, mix up some the other way, i.e. 70/30 and tip the other mix into it, you'll end up with 50/50.

I just mixed up a 30ml bottle with Oz instead of grams... It's a bit concentrated!

Buy a bigger bottle, mix up some the other way, i.e. 70/30 and tip the other mix into it, you'll end up with 50/50.

Hmm that's a good shout. I think I'll probably just leave it to one side until I eventually do another order for concentrates and will do this, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom