What's new

Milton Keynes, around and about ;D

Been in MK now for 30 + years now, pre shopping centre and train station.Best move I ever made out on London

Been in MK now for 30 + years now, pre shopping centre and train station.Best move I ever made out on London
Lol, that's how my family made it out when I was 6 months old. London refugees! They were still building the centre. New bradwell must have seemed really quiet compared to London :)

Lol, that's how my family made it out when I was 6 months old. London refugees! They were still building the centre. New bradwell must have seemed really quiet compared to London :)

Nah the first batch of houses on Downs Barn lol, was fields everywhere then.Even the Point was just open space and the only cinema was Bletchley. I can remember driving down lanes to The Vic and The Albert in Bradwell village too

Nah the first batch of houses on Downs Barn lol, was fields everywhere then.Even the Point was just open space and the only cinema was Bletchley. I can remember driving down lanes to The Vic and The Albert in Bradwell village too
Newport pagnell had a cinema too. I remember going to see the water babies there and getting Icecream at the interval brought round by an usherette! The point was amazing when it opened, really glamorous and exciting. I'm gutted they want to pull it down. People forget what an important cinema it was-the first multiplex in the uk!

Hi all, I'm Mk...have been for pretty much all my life (38 long years!!). Lived in Hanslope for most of it, then Shenley Lodge and am now in Wolverton, but work in London. Been vaping for over 2years and haven't looked back, but agree that MK needs a decent shop as I really don't like Socialites

Pretty girls selling gear they know nowt about at inflated prices, and the stall on market not much better,on the odd occasion I go up there, was telling a punter the VTR was the rolls Royce of vaping, you cant get better @ £85??, I have one its ok but got other gear that comes way above it, Hana an Al Mood to name 2

Im in MK. Central. WE NEED A VAPE SHOP!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Bletchley here, I second this. There's apparently a Vape shop in Northampton, and there's also a Cloud 9 Vaping shop about 20 miles south. But other than that there's nothing round here, Would probably be a really good place to setup shop as well as I'm starting to see more and more vapers round here. And with there being no decent shop, they'd gobble up the market.

Bletchley here, I second this. There's apparently a Vape shop in Northampton, and there's also a Cloud 9 Vaping shop about 20 miles south. But other than that there's nothing round here, Would probably be a really good place to setup shop as well as I'm starting to see more and more vapers round here. And with there being no decent shop, they'd gobble up the market.
I love vapour in leighton buzzard is getting better. Not the most top end but they have recently added hana clones, sigalie box mods and space jam juice so are moving in the right direction :)

Back
Top Bottom