What's new

Mixing juice to get desired mg

Just wondering did you ever get sorted as I'm having the same problem
dont expect a reply as shes not logged in since october last year.
best start a new post if you need advise.

and welcome to the planet.

Just wondering did you ever get sorted as I'm having the same problem
Yes, if you add 4 x 10ml nicotine shots with a strength of 18mg/ml, to 20ml of juice, you will end up with 60ml of juice with a nicotine strength of 12mg/ml..

But.. unless that 20ml of juice is over-flavoured such that it is designed to be diluted up to 60ml, you will dilute the flavour.

Yes, if you add 4 x 10ml nicotine shots with a strength of 18mg/ml, to 20ml of juice, you will end up with 60ml of juice with a nicotine strength of 12mg/ml..

But.. unless that 20ml of juice is over-flavoured such that it is designed to be diluted up to 60ml, you will dilute the flavour.
Would I need to add pg and vg

Would I need to add pg and vg
Well, unless you are using juice specifically designed to be diluted in this way (in which case you would just add the four nic-shots), you would be using flavour concentrates, often called "one-shots" that are designed to make up a certain percentage of the final mix, so you might need to.

One-shot flavour concentrates (which are ready made recipes) typically come with a recommended percentage for you to use, often 20%.

If it's 20%, that's 12ml out of 60ml. Your nic-shots are 40ml, so you'd need 8ml of VG/PG to make up the difference.

One shots are usually PG. If you used VG nic-shots, and topped up with PG, you'd be at around 66.6/33.3 VG/PG. If you topped up with VG you'd be at around 80/20. To get 70/30 you'd need a little of both.

Back
Top Bottom