What's new

More Boro Mods - Still Curious?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
In case you haven’t reached your limit, here’s a couple of Boro mods to stimulate you during those quiet Christmas Days
:lights:
The first is brand new, a bit strange, and from Advden of all manufacturers :hmm: Yes, Advken is still producing gear…who knew? I know nothing about this mod, as it just dropped on HealthCabin and there’s no info on their website :22:Who’s chip are they using? :11:

thHZ4Jb.jpg

The second Boro mod is newish, by Voorhees Customs, and is a 21700 mod that is rather unique ;) At $200 for a dna boro, it’s a bit interesting, especially if you love tube mods. But I can just see myself at the airport explaining to customs that it’s an e-cigarette and not a sex-toy :18:

FFWo9sC.jpg

First looks like the ugly lovechild of a Tita X and a Stubby.

I'm sure the 2nd one will appeal to some people.

Both look like you'd find them in the middle aisle of ALDI/LIDL delete as appropriate ;)

Both look like you'd find them in the middle aisle of ALDI/LIDL delete as appropriate ;)
I think it’s worse than that.
Yes, they’ll be in the middle aisle on the day that the “Special Buys” drop, but still be there, in abundance, the following week ;)

the blue one looks like someone has moulded it from expanding foam. what’s wrong with it??

“this innovative device has the utility of a hairbrush with the convenience of a digital alarm clock built into the handle”

Just came across this gem on AliExpress. 18350 Boro mech (kinda looks like it has an extension for a 18650 too? The description is umm lacking to say the least.)

Edit: someone actually bought one and
Gave it 5 stars. It's got like a pen type shirt clip on it? Added their photo. Haha

Attachments

• -1021341428-1439116519.jpg
    -1021341428-1439116519.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 35
  • -1106423946-1548051762.jpg
    -1106423946-1548051762.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Just came across this gem on AliExpress. 18350 Boro mech (kinda looks like it has an extension for a 18650 too? The description is umm lacking to say the least.)

Edit: someone actually bought one and l
Gave it 5 stars. It's got like a pen type shirt clip on it? Added their photo. Haha
My first reaction? That looks fecking scary :11: Buy it at your own risk :18:

Edit: someone actually bought one and

Seen that on 2fdeal and 3fvape it's rather cheap but I wouldn't buy one being a mech and looking rather scary

Back
Top Bottom