What's new

MSA - The Reason Behind Anti Vaping in the US?

Cheers for posting this @Mitz Sadly this sounds very plausible, but a lot of sheep simply discount it as the work of conspiracy theorists.

Imagine if oil and gas suddenly became redundant, and a cheaper and cleaner source of energy was discovered (if it hasn't already). The Barons worldwide would probably kill to suppress such a discovery, if they couldn't own it.

Back to my happy place [emoji849]

Cheers for posting this @Mitz Sadly this sounds very plausible, but a lot of sheep simply discount it as the work of conspiracy theorists.

Imagine if oil and gas suddenly became redundant, and a cheaper and cleaner source of energy was discovered (if it hasn't already). The Barons worldwide would probably kill to suppress such a discovery, if they couldn't own it.

Back to my happy place [emoji849]
When policy flies in the face of common sense and science you have to question why that is. There's usually a very simple answer - Money and vested interests.

This is what we've been saying for months now, but to many people won't believe it. They say it's just conspiracy theories. And you can bet they are non smokers or smokers of cigarettes.

Ticks me off

When policy flies in the face of common sense and science you have to question why that is. There's usually a very simple answer - Money and vested interests.
What really saddens me is that in this age of instantaneous worldwide commutation i.e. FB etc. these greedy fuckers have nowhere to hide from the truth, yet the sheeples go on believing their shit, so they don't have to. People are still suffering and dying needlessly, ever more dependent on expensive medicines, and treatments, to keep their coffers full [emoji3525]

What really saddens me is that in this age of instantaneous worldwide commutation i.e. FB etc. these greedy fuckers have nowhere to hide from the truth, yet the sheeples go on believing their shit, so they don't have to. People are still suffering and dying needlessly, ever more dependent on expensive medicines, and treatments, to keep their coffers full [emoji3525]
America is an absolute shitshow when it comes to how they've monetised healthcare via insurance companies - $750 for an insulin prescription FFS! I'm so glad I don't live there, unfortunately I fear we'll be living under a similar system soon :(

True Stevo, but wait, Boris said that won't happen [emoji849]

I wonder how much in back handers our own governments have taken from big tobacco over the years? It can't just be Merica that's corrupt can it?

US health care is insane.

We have laws that dictate any sizeable money or gift that is given or donated (it's not a very large sum / value either) to any political party or politician has to be declared. Thankfully, they cannot do over here what they do in the US. Otherwise, does anybody doubt that they'd be just as bad over here? Hundreds of millions spent on election and reelection campaigns. The lobbyists. :puke:

America is the one place on earth where pretty much any conspiracy can turn out to be true.

Couldn't pay me to live in America. Canada, yeah. America, no chance.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this @Mitz, one of the most informative and educational articles I've read in all my time on here [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom