What's new

MTL Resistance

upload_2020-3-29_10-34-11.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-29_10-33-29.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-29_10-33-29.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh... That doesn't sound too good. Was on me shortlist 'n all. Nah. Decided. New mod and MTL RTA, this week. Kroma R and Glaz Mini. They go well together aesthetically as well.

Cheers, everyone.

Ahhh... That doesn't sound too good. Was on me shortlist 'n all. Nah. Decided. New mod and MTL RTA, this week. Kroma R and Glaz Mini. They go well together aesthetically as well.

Cheers, everyone.
Yes great choice buddy, but if you wanted to get to grips with TC and upto 5000mah battery then the Armour pro or Cold Steel 100 would partner the Glaz mini just as elegantly. I’d of thought TC an essential feature for RTA build’s. kroma R as great as it is, was part of their starter kit and may prove a little to basic without theTC feature when paired with an RTA.

Have you seen the amount of people saying it's nigh on impossible to wick consistently and that it leaks like a bugger unless you get it spot on?
Yeah it's a cracking tank, really good and for obvious reasons able to wick anything but I'd not recommend it to someone new to wicking or you'll end up with your juice pouring out your airflow hole.
takes some time to nail.

Cheers, everyone.

Glaz Mini is a good choice. I have 2. Would say they are easy to build on and live with.

Yes great choice buddy, but if you wanted to get to grips with TC and upto 5000mah battery then the Armour pro or Cold Steel 100 would partner the Glaz mini just as elegantly. I’d of thought TC an essential feature for RTA build’s. kroma R as great as it is, was part of their starter kit and may prove a little to basic without theTC feature when paired with an RTA.

If you do reconsider matching the Glaz mini with a TC mod and it requires 21700 batteries then mooch recommends the Lishen for the lower wattages suitable for your builds yielding maximum capacity.

These may prove hard to acquire unless you get a rewrap like the Shockli’s

https://www.torchy.co.uk/product/2-...21700-3-7v-li-ion-batteries-case-20700-21700/

Attachments

• 430C09B8-9D13-449D-9AC2-851D5C1E7CC5.png
    430C09B8-9D13-449D-9AC2-851D5C1E7CC5.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
Kroma is an excellent mod. Must try the glaz, still behind on that one.
the armour was one of the best single cell mods I tried in 2018. Loved it. Not too many around now. The ephro was great, a bit of a tip hazard and the fire button became too light over time. Bit of a pocket fire risk unless locked. Seems a common issue but ephro can be a little lax on quality sometimes.
while I'd never question mooch on cell quality, I'd definitely say check out fogstar for cells in the UK. Such a font of knowledge and he offers big discounts on everything every friday. The molicells are a pound or two more expensive than his other stock (all mooch recommended) but they're the only cell manufacturer that advises use for vaping.

Back
Top Bottom