What's new

Need/want a new rta for flavour

sebringmaster

Postman
Hi guys ,once again i'm looking for advice from fellow apes , i've not been let down yet for reccomendations so there's a standard to keep ;-) ,

Looking for an outstanding flavour rta with good airflow that is unlikely to leak when in the pocket , not bothered about juice capacity as i've always got a bottle on hand however top fill would be a bonus.

Something that's easy to build on and if i'm feeling adventurous could handle clapton/fused claptons

Thanks in advance

In my opinion you could do a lot worse than the uwell D2 rta, bit on the bulky side but great flavour and the top airflow system makes it best part impossible to leak.... best thing about it is they are on sale for £6.49 at the mo... no brainier imo

https://www.ecigwizard.com/uwell-d2-rta-tank.html

Thinking of ordering another tbh

These are my top 5 to date

If you want an RDTA style (not included in my video above) I'd suggest the medusa which i just reviewed

As you're happy with low capacity tanks, @kirsteyj87's suggestion of the Mage, and the Petri RTA would be my top 2 DTL flavour RTAs.

They will both take huge coils, but the Petri is a postless deck that will take only 2 coils.

As you're happy with low capacity tanks, @kirsteyj87's suggestion of the Mage, and the Petri RTA would be my top 2 DTL flavour RTAs.

They will both take huge coils, but the Petri is a postless deck that will take only 2 coils.
Cheers ment , i'm liking the look of both , in your opinion for flavour and airflow what would you say comes out on top? , thanks

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1490392552.873143.jpg

Serpent mini gets my vote, for some reason I get going back to it as the flavour is unreal

Back
Top Bottom