What's new

Need/want a new rta for flavour

Cheers ment , i'm liking the look of both , in your opinion for flavour and airflow what would you say comes out on top? , thanks

I can't choose between them. They both have a niggle - the drip tip can be hard to unscrew on the Mage, and you have to remove the 510 pin to get to the deck on the Petri, but performance wise they are inseparable.

If I was after one I'd go for a Mage rta but I'd buy a Mage GTA drip tip. it fits perfectly and is easier to unscrew and just makes it a perfect flavour setup[emoji106]

Il add another into the mix, the ud bellus the deck is small but its not difficult to build on. Never had any leaking on mine and I find it gives more taste then any of my other tanks.

Il add another into the mix, the ud bellus the deck is small but its not difficult to build on. Never had any leaking on mine and I find it gives more taste then any of my other tanks.
Thanks for the reply i've actually got the bellus but could never get round the leaking issues so it put me off :-(

Doggy style 2k16 is completely leak proof easy to build but fills from the bottom.
Sjmy clone works the tits if you can't afford the original(~130£)

Great recommendations above, where in the UK is the best place to get a Mage?

O and what seems to be the difference between Mage RTA and the Mage GTA ?

Thanks Kirsteyj87, For flavour which would you say was the best? And where is the best place for price to get them in the uk?

Back
Top Bottom