What's new

New MTL Incoming

Took delivery of my 2nd Kroma R yesterday. This one hasn't got a sticky fire button, it has a squeaky one!

Sometimes when pressing the fire button and all of the time when releasing it, I get a squeak/chirping noise. However...this doesn't happen when the battery is removed.

Has anyone else experienced this? Cheers.
I have 3 kroma R mods with none of your mentioned issues..all good.

Took delivery of my 2nd Kroma R yesterday. This one hasn't got a sticky fire button, it has a squeaky one!

Sometimes when pressing the fire button and all of the time when releasing it, I get a squeak/chirping noise. However...this doesn't happen when the battery is removed.

Nope, mine doesn't stick or squeak

I have 2 Kroma-R's and a Z50. The only niggle I have with one of the Kroma's is the battery cover can be a bit temperamental. Other than that, I can't fault them.

My Kroma R has been both a sticker and a squeaker at times. The sticking cleared up by itself pretty quickly. It does still squeak occasionally on release, especially if I'm applying more pressure to one side of the fire bar than the other.

So it squeaked on every fire yesterday (300+). Woken up this morning, I've had about 30 puffs and it's silent now. Very strange, hope that's the end of it. It might sound silly but I can't express how annoying it was, squeak squeak fucking squeak!

It's a great bit of kit, hence me buying another. I'm happy now!

Back
Top Bottom