What's new

New user.... but not ur you average new user

millerman

Hi guys im new here... started vaping about a month ago... yeh i no clever time to start just b4 the tpd kicked in...

so ive had a massively quick learning curve, helped massively by xhale vaping chanel on youtube mostly... but every time i searched for info on subjects i was always drawn to threads on this site... so i wud say you guys have been helping me a massive ammount too so big thank you for that...

i went from noob purchaser... wrongly sold a sub ohm kit, straight from 20 a day habbit... with 1.8mg nic... so yeh... a painful cough filled learning curve...

But a month on iv watched every youtube vid i can get my hands on.. i now no my above ohm from sub ohm... mech mod from my reg mod... can navigate my way thru temp control n wattage n have in my humble opinion got myself a good set of kit

Currently have a rebranded evic vt60 (first mis sold kit) a smok guardian 3 kit and an innokin tc100

for tanks i have an innokin isub v, smok tfv4 micro, smok tfv4 full kit, smok tct, geekvape griffin 25, geekvape avokado24, and a full set of atomisers and rba's if available for each

So yeh i kinda felt the clock ticking to get hold of the tanks b4 the deadline kicked in... not realising there would b a transition period

A few of those tanks obv took me into rta's and rba's meaning i had to buy wires wicks n coil tools so i grabbed a coilmaster v2 kit...and kitbag...iv enuf muji cotton to last a lifetime n a fair supply of diff coil wires

So i guess u wouldnt call me ur average new vaper... a month in i should prob b on an ego style with my 20mg pg juice...baffled by mods and pg vg...atomisers and what an 18650 thingemy is... let alone where to stick 1...

Yet here i am blowing clouds on 0.6mg usually 70vg or higher juice.. getting to grips with attempting micro and macro coils... fumbling thru my claptons and my twisted wires... even made a rather bad attempt at a nichrome and ribbon tiger wire yesterday...

Iv stocked up the best part of 2ltr of juice just incase the tpd rules stand... and the uk enters a ridiculous new era of 10ml malarky...

Which brings me to my new thingemy... diy juice... payday today meant i took a punt n bought a gold diy kit from the alchemists cupboard... should the resulting juice prove palatable... iv seen the 72mg 1ltr nicotine freezer pack for £65 n if my maths is right... that shud b enuf to make around 24ltrs of ejuice... over a 3yr supply i think... take that e.u. tpd idiots...

So yeh... iv a cpl of things id still like to buy... a 521 tab(waiting on the new coilmaster tab)... a nice vape stand and a efest luc blu6 lcd charger n bats for starters...but i think after that... and shud making my own juice work out... i cud splurge each month on cpl gourmet juices n the odd mod n tank but basically vape for the price of a few flavour concentrates... and isnt that what vapings all about

I wont bore you too much longer... promise... i will say i was vaping and smoking at the same time...til around a wk ago... but less cigs each day... now im only vaping... its not been without its setbacks... i had no idea just how much water id need to drink... and spent 1 awfull wk with vapers tongue.. prob a dehydration and still smoking cigs combo... and only last wk realised i shud shake up my juices before a refill... i could never work out why the juices were so tasty to begin with then tasteless by the end... but on a plus note i have managed to get her indoors onto a coolfire 4 kit and shes slowly lowering her daily cigs too... so thats a bonus..

Sorry if i have bored you... but after a mnth everything is still so shiny new and exciting... i have to have everything i see n try everything there is to taste... starting any convo with vaping related stuff has already been banned by my tuther half as she is thoroughly bored of my childish excitement at woteva my latest purchase is...this taboo has not stopped her pilfering my mods to sample each of the new flavours that come thru the post though... and weve nearly had shouting matches when she finds one she likes and pulls her face when asked to hand it bk over... so yeh... thats kinda my first month of vaping...

Hope i didnt send you to sleep..

Thanks for reading

Chris. (Millerman)

Welcome to the completely never obsessive world of vaping. Sounds like you need more mods and tanks. [emoji4][emoji38]

Ha ha, that's brilliant. Welcome to the forum. I reckon give it another week and you'll be on zero nic and ready to quit vaping to complete your highly accelerated vape journey.

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @millerman ,nice to meet you Mate!!! Good Intro !!!

Back
Top Bottom