What's new

One more try with this Kayfun Prime [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603]

donkruler

Postman
Howdy all,

I hate to say it, but I have not been able to wick this tank correctly since I got it. I tried more cotton and less, and still flavour is muted. I’ve experienced burnt hits, which I’m sure is linked to how I’m wicking.

But as stated, I’ll give it another try, but if all fails, I’ll stick to the subtank mini which never fails me. I’m sure I’m not the only who has tried tanks and just can’t get it right, it’s so annoying. [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603][emoji1751]‍[emoji3603] lol

Funny, I just dug mine out the other day and am finding it’s not wicking too well. Used to get on very well with it, not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Howdy all,

I hate to say it, but I have not been able to wick this tank correctly since I got it. I tried more cotton and less, and still flavour is muted. I’ve experienced burnt hits, which I’m sure is linked to how I’m wicking.

But as stated, I’ll give it another try, but if all fails, I’ll stick to the subtank mini which never fails me. I’m sure I’m not the only who has tried tanks and just can’t get it right, it’s so annoying. [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603][emoji1751]‍[emoji3603] lol
Change the o ring that sits underneath the build deck. Mine was the same and this fixed it

Change the o ring that sits underneath the build deck. Mine was the same and this fixed it
Apologies. Disregard my post. Half asleep when I replied and realised it makes no sense as to what you were asking

Back
Top Bottom