What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

It's a last desperate attempt to self regulate and keep control

They're in lalaland, at best all they'll do is get the powers that be to go oh look we can raise some extra dosh via licensing and fines and add that in.

Is this around 12% of the total UK Vapers, 26k sounds good but we have over 3 Million Vapers who still haven't bothered signing.

You can lead a horse to water..... I've done my bit, that's all I can do, what other folks do or don't do is up to them

The Brexit Bus probably isn't doing much these days, we could repurpose that... at least to get Londoners attention.

View attachment 350139

the big fag funded fifth columnists have already done it. but they could only afford a transit van

upload_2024-2-22_11-50-22.jpeg

You can lead a horse to water..... I've done my bit, that's all I can do, what other folks do or don't do is up to them

be honest, you’re cheerin them on. all the quicker we can get doon the barras and set up z&r kitchen aromas :)

I've just been catching up with all this. Have to say the idea of a licensing scheme does seem a bit mad to be honest.

Virtually any business, shop, office, sports or social club and countless other places can sell cigarettes freely either from behind the counter or from a vending machine and none of them need a special license to my knowledge. So what's the point singling out vaping? Surely vapes should be subject to the same rules as smoking and be available as an alternative wherever cigarettes are legally available to buy.

It just looks like a knee jerk reaction partly for appearances sake so it's a bad idea to go down this route IMO.

I'm struggling to see why the rules for vaping should be massively more stringent and harsh than the rules for selling cigarettes.

It's a last desperate attempt to self regulate and keep control
its smacks of an attempt to monopolise to me

Trade orgs have always reminded me of the roots of trade unions - started by the mafia in 1920s US as basically protection rackets.

I should probably keep my gob shut

Back
Top Bottom