What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

Better now... just got the missus to run me to Sainsburys. There's a way I can save a bit of fuel.. not make me drive a 10 mile round trip just to buy cereals.

upload_2024-2-22_20-36-13.jpeg

What bothers me about the Just Stop Oil people is many of them just seem like posh old money twats with nothing better to do than stop hard working people getting to their jobs.

Then you've got the younger ones who are sitting about virtue signalling on their plastic phones... and where does most plastic come from? Not to mention the lithium and other precious metals. They're certainly not obtained in an environmentally friendly manner.

Anyone fancy a swim in these lithium pools? I think they have Tesla chargers in the car park, not sure if there'll be a vegan steetfood van though so take your own lunch.

1280x962_cmsv2_f438abd3-6348-5461-bebd-687b4f8f5b71-6444452.jpg

One you've dried off your home cut mullet or tied up your top-knot you can then go for a sight seeing tour around the lithium mine itself to walk off your imported avocados. Be sure to take a moment to marvel at all the heavy machinery and ask the operators what powers it.

lithium-mine-above-scaled.jpg

What bothers me about the Just Stop Oil people is many of them just seem like posh old money twats with nothing better to do than stop hard working people getting to their jobs.

Then you've got the younger ones who are sitting about virtue signalling on their plastic phones... and where does most plastic come from? Not to mention the lithium and other precious metals. They're certainly not obtained in an environmentally friendly manner.

Anyone fancy a swim in these lithium pools? I think they have Tesla chargers in the car park, not sure if there'll be a vegan steetfood van though so take your own lunch.

1280x962_cmsv2_f438abd3-6348-5461-bebd-687b4f8f5b71-6444452.jpg

One you've dried off your home cut mullet or tied up your top-knot you can then go for a sight seeing tour around the lithium mine itself to walk off your imported avocados. Be sure to take a moment to marvel at all the heavy machinery and ask the operators what powers it.

lithium-mine-above-scaled.jpg

agree they are mostly spoiled privileged trust fund types. but i hate this “hard working people” crap folk come out with. we’d be much better off of folk worked a bit less hard :)

agree they are mostly spoiled privileged trust fund types. but i hate this “hard working people” crap folk come out with. we’d be much better off of folk worked a bit less hard :)

I thought they'd done that and called it working from home.

I thought they'd done that and called it working from home.

That comes with it's own challenges, believe me! Sadly it's not just sitting around in your pants watching Netflix and eating crips whilst pretending to work!

That's why I think you should only ever do 80-90% of what you're capable of. If you give it 100% all the time it becomes expected of you. Save the extra 10-20% for when you need to appear to go above and beyond.

That comes with it's own challenges, believe me! Sadly it's not just sitting around in your pants watching Netflix and eating crips whilst pretending to work!

That's why I think you should only ever do 80-90% of what you're capable of. If you give it 100% all the time it becomes expected of you. Save the extra 10-20% for when you need to appear to go above and beyond.
depends what you do for a job. i would encourage people with meaningless, non socially useful jobs to do as little as they can get away with.

there was some research that i was reading a while ago where they argued that 80% of work people do ranges from not useful to society in the slightest, to extremely detrimental. fuck that :)

Back
Top Bottom