What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

And endless talk of net zero without any meaningful changes.

You know what 'Net' Zero means to you and me?

The super rich will continue doing whatever they like and we'll be fucked over to create that 'net' zero.

They'll stop you riding your bike, while they fly around in private jets and will easily afford to pay any 'emissions' taxes they throw at them for driving around their Porsche.

I wish these middle class bohemians would do one over the Saudi Arabia and tell them to 'Just Stop Oil' ... China and Russia aren't going to stop.... it's a problem but they have their sights on the wrong targets.

I'm listening but I'm not hearing anything other than tantrum slogans.

It's the same as the plastic thing, I can't have a straw that doesn't fall to bits in my milkshake, but China can keep producing and shipping over here billions of tons disposable plastic crap.... if they have their sights on me they can fuck off.

You know what 'Net' Zero means to you and me?

The super rich will continue doing whatever they like and we'll be fucked over to create that 'net' zero.

They'll stop you riding your bike, while they fly around in private jets and will easily afford to pay any 'emissions' taxes they throw at them for driving around their Porsche.

I wish these middle class bohemians would do one over the Saudi Arabia and tell them to 'Just Stop Oil' ... China and Russia aren't going to stop.... it's a problem but they have their sights on the wrong targets.

I'm listening but I'm not hearing anything other than tantrum slogans.

It's the same as the plastic thing, I can't have a straw that doesn't fall to bits in my milkshake, but China can keep producing and shipping over here billions of tons disposable plastic crap.... if they have their sights on me they can fuck off.

410901665_765952522009737_7577902486783644549_n.jpg

This - they are making the pool of prospective supporters smaller by their actions.
Stopping people getting to work, home, hospital on time is just turning people away from it.
Soak the cunts in oil....that will sort them
thing is - they already goto the protests - via oil filled cars or buses, wearing hi viz oil based clothing....

they are already soaked in oil

I can see Im going to have trouble sticking you to a budget, do you think ZT made his millions handing out free beef:)
this is true if by millions you mean "amount of sleepless minutes per month"

this is true if by millions you mean "amount of sleepless minutes per month"

I think people should just sleep when they want to.....not because it's dark or it this or that time...you look at the clock and go fk sake it's bedtime...say's who... a fkin clock... what does that know:)

Back
Top Bottom