What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

depends what you do for a job. i would encourage people with meaningless, non socially useful jobs to do as little as they can get away with.

there was some research that i was reading a while ago where they argued that 80% of work people do ranges from not useful to society in the slightest, to extremely detrimental. fuck that :)

Well my line of work certainly wouldn't be useful to Just Stop Oil protestors! The bills aren't going to pay themselves though 🤷‍♂️

Well my line of work certainly wouldn't be useful to Just Stop Oil protestors! The bills aren't going to pay themselves though 🤷‍♂️

aye, so keep working but just do the minimum you can get away with, i say. just stop oil protester would do well to go and get fuckin jobs and try and sabotage the system from the inside. :)

They dont need jobs, mainly middle class and above, bank of mum and dad, blah blah.

they need jobs and organising skills if they want to bring stuff to a standstill. they’ll no change it from outside gluing themselves to roads and shouting down with this sort of thing.

they need jobs and organising skills if they want to bring stuff to a standstill. they’ll no change it from outside gluing themselves to roads and shouting down with this sort of thing.
Not got much time for them myself

Well, I'm pleased to say that a contrary petition "Ban all flavoured vapes" has only got 2.4k signatures, and has been going 5 months -

(when I say "I'm pleased to say", I'm pleased that it hasn't got much support, not that some FUCKTARD WOULD EVEN THINK SUCH A NONSENSICAL THING, LET ALONE MAKE OR SIGN A PETITION FOR ONE!)

Back
Top Bottom