What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

maybe 4950000 of them dint care.

Or perhaps most of them vape disposables and aren't going to sign something that says "We can get behind the disposable ban" in it. I have no idea who thought that was a good idea with so many vapers using them now. As much as I dislike them, they are the ideal product for someone to try as their first vape. I had to spend over £60 to buy my first vape.... if they weren't so completely out of control, I wouldn't even be mad at them.

1711071403798.png

This is why we can't have nice things...... there is a POTV code for this shite though, so not all is lost. 🙄

maybe 4950000 of them dint care.
I'm sure they will start moaning and complaining when the shite hits the fan. Maybe the 47000 of us should start buying up all the stock and when the hammer falls we can go into the black market trade and sell it at inflated prices.
Joking aside, it is a pretty poor show to say the least.

I'm sure they will start moaning and complaining when the shite hits the fan. Maybe the 47000 of us should start buying up all the stock and when the hammer falls we can go into the black market trade and sell it at inflated prices.
Joking aside, it is a pretty poor show to say the least.

maybe they know it’s pointless and futile and don’t have the time to waste.

Most people still don't know...

They are probably aware of the upcoming disposable ban (as it's been so widely reported in the press), but they will not be aware of a proposed flavour ban while they get their bloo slushie vape (either legal or not) from their local convenience store...

Yeah, it must take all of a few minutes. That said it probably is futile as they are gonna do what they want to.

Rishi is going to be clinging on to this as the final nails are hammered in, there's no way he's going to change his mind before the election... he won't even let that stupid Rwanda nonsense go. There's very little point even contacting MPs about it because a lot of them won't be around. The tax situation is far more worrying than the 'we are going to look at flavours that appeal to kids' line. ... I think it's probably the least of our worries right now.

Rishi is going to be clinging on to this as the final nails are hammered in, there's no way he's going to change his mind before the election... he won't even let that stupid Rwanda nonsense go. There's very little point even contacting MPs about it because a lot of them won't be around. The tax situation is far more worrying than the 'we are going to look at flavours that appeal to kids' line. ... I think it's probably the least of our worries right now.

I agree about Sunak. The tax imo will happen but it's a way off, a flavour ban is more worrying as it hardly matters what the price of juice is if the flavours you want to vape have gone.

I agree about Sunak. The tax imo will happen but it's a way off, a flavour ban is more worrying as it hardly matters what the price of juice is if the flavours you want to vape have gone.

you’ll prob be okay if you’re not buying rainbow candy, bloo slushee or unicorn tit fluff. :)

It hardly matters what flavours are available if the cost is prohibitive though..... for manufacturers and consumers. It also makes the attraction of switching from cigarettes far less appealing to smokers without that cost saving.

Health and cost are the two biggest reasons people quit smoking. The amount of people who think vaping is as harmful as smoking is rising and if the cost savings aren't there either, then I think it will stop a lot of people vaping. Which will have a knock on effect through everything.

Back
Top Bottom