What's new

Pure Nickel Tempreture Sensing Coils

smoggie

Initiate
Seen few companies ( Kangertech, Aspire & Smoke) have started to produce Pure Nickel Temperature Sensing Coils for Sub ohm tanks & few places have them in stock ( p-vaper, ukecigstore, myepack, ect),
So am sat wondering if anyone has tried them yet? if so what was the verdict? good? bad? & any other feed back

I've got some for my Subtank mini, not tried them yet though. From what I hear the Subtank ones are good but the Nautilus ones aren't so good, not heard anything about the Smok ones.

Seen few companies ( Kangertech, Aspire & Smoke) have started to produce Pure Nickel Temperature Sensing Coils for Sub ohm tanks & few places have them in stock ( p-vaper, ukecigstore, myepack, ect),
So am sat wondering if anyone has tried them yet? if so what was the verdict? good? bad? & any other feed back

Don't forget you can only use these coils with a DNA40 or SX350J type mod. They MUST NOT be used on anything else. They should work in a similar fashion to a normal coil but will enable the temerature protection system. The big difference is that if set correctly you wont get dry hits or burnt wicks...

Back
Top Bottom