What's new

Really pleased I got over my snobbery and tried out some pods !

interesting, i find the rba much better than the stockies. miby it’s no so good for cloud puffing?

I only use it for MTL with salts in the TMD Boro, so no big plumes. Maybe I just need better coils for it.

Thing is lost stock MTL coils are mesh now, and for me mesh gives much better flavour for MTL, RDL and DL.

I only use it for MTL with salts in the TMD Boro, so no big plumes. Maybe I just need better coils for it.

Thing is lost stock MTL coils are mesh now, and for me mesh gives much better flavour for MTL, RDL and DL.

ah i don’t bother too much about flavour. the rba is much smoother, it’s also a bit quieter and seems to be less airy. so much better imo. if i fancy some nice flavour i’ll just eat some anchovies while i am puffing it. :)

@ZT, I did quite like that Stubby AIO MNCH doobrywhatsit thingamy, Martyn, and they can take Nautilus coils with an adaptor ? You getting any more in ?
I'd like to stock Boro actually

There are tanks you can get that will take coils - of which we would do stubbies

Not the mnch version tho!they were limited and all got me everywhere! Second hand for those!

ah i don’t bother too much about flavour. the rba is much smoother, it’s also a bit quieter and seems to be less airy. so much better imo. if i fancy some nice flavour i’ll just eat some anchovies while i am puffing it. :)
Fuck me @zouzounaki fish flavoured vapes.......only you!!:11:

I'd like to stock Boro actually

There are tanks you can get that will take coils - of which we would do stubbies

Not the mnch version tho!they were limited and all got me everywhere! Second hand for those!
OK, keep me posted.

@ChrisLikesCoffee, well, you really gone and done it now with this thread...

I've gone and ordered a Cthulhu AIO Box Mod Kit in Tiffany Blue. Good size tank, and takes Nautilus coils with an adaptor. If I don't like it, I'm sure the Mrs will. ;)

Fuck me @zouzounaki fish flavoured vapes.......only you!!:11:

an, you don’t puff the anchovies. just eat them as a wee snack when you puff your vape with a wee nip of brandy. it’s ideal. there is a world of real flavours at your finger tips if you like tasting stuff :)

I'd agree with that, coils have come a long way over the last 10 years or so.

an, you don’t puff the anchovies. just eat them as a wee snack when you puff your vape with a wee nip of brandy. it’s ideal. there is a world of real flavours at your finger tips if you like tasting stuff :)
Substitute the brandy for a Laphraoig or a Talisker, and I might be up for that... ;)

Back
Top Bottom