What's new

Sorry me again

samwich

Postman
I’m looking for a small 22mm or less rta . I love my Xros’s but would like a rebuildable tank too x mtl and full of flavour, I already have vw mods so that bits covered. Any suggestions greatly received x thank you in advance

Just had a quick look on slow boat from china and looks like a few different dvarw‘s , I will have to look proper when I’m not likely to just get shinyitus and get them all lol

Aspire Neeko (which I've not got but people I trust rate highly) and Siren V4 (which is one of the few recent MTL RTAs I do have) are also worth a look. :)

ADDED: there's a Siren V4 in the classies :16:

Aspire Neeko (which I've not got but people I trust rate highly) and Siren V4 (which is one of the few recent MTL RTAs I do have) are also worth a look. :)

ADDED: there's a Siren V4 in the classies :16:
Samwich heads down to classies to nosey lol

Just had a quick look on slow boat from china and looks like a few different dvarw‘s , I will have to look proper when I’m not likely to just get shinyitus and get them all lol

there’s one on fasttech for about a tenner (dollars) with hundreds of reviews, that’s a damage one. or splash out and spend fifteen and get all the tank sizes :)

Back
Top Bottom