What's new

Squape A (rise)

custard vaper

Postman
Hi, was wondering if anyone has one or used one? watched a mike vapes video which seemed quite positive, like the look of it but a lot to shell out without being sure..TIA.

Had one but moved it on. I much prefer the N’Duro.

I skipped the Arise simply because I think Squape have vanished down a cul-de-sac of complexity without delivering any benefits. Also, the last two iterations had godawful o-rings that locked up my devices. I can't be doing with something I have to lube every time I want to enjoy it.

*leaves the smutty door firmly ajar

I skipped the Arise simply because I think Squape have vanished down a cul-de-sac of complexity without delivering any benefits. Also, the last two iterations had godawful o-rings that locked up my devices. I can't be doing with something I have to lube every time I want to enjoy it.

*leaves the smutty door firmly ajar
You are a man of great taste and great devices Mawsley, what would be you're mtl atty of choice?

Might I suggest you investigate the Flash e Vaper 4.5, incredible device.

My appetite is now whetted for the fev, had a look on their website but they don't deliver to the uk!! anyone know why? and where can i get one?

You’re going to need to use the German Proxy drop app
I’ll post details as soon as I can. FeV don’t post to UK and various other countries.

You’re going to need to use the German Proxy drop app
I’ll post details as soon as I can. FeV don’t post to UK and various other countries.
#interested

It took me months and months until I grabbed a 2nd hand one for an as new price

And I want a second and one of the ickle ones

Back
Top Bottom