What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Good, it means I won't be tempted to buy this over priced squid garbage any more. :D
Don’t say that :( I ordered when MAP was still available. I doubt it will be like that forever. Probably just as there is some hype about it being available from china. Gearbest still has cheap pricing. I will of course reply to this thread and let everyone know if mine is ok. :22:

Don’t say that :( I ordered when MAP was still available. I doubt it will be like that forever. Probably just as there is some hype about it being available from china. Gearbest still has cheap pricing. I will of course reply to this thread and let everyone know if mine is ok. :22:
Yes, please do. One of the things that bugs me is that 3FVape are still selling this with a known issue, so others may be having the same troubles. :thumbup:

And .... fingers crossed for you ........ :51:

..... i'm out. :D

Yes, please do. One of the things that bugs me is that 3FVape are still selling this with a known issue, so others may be having the same troubles. :thumbup:

And .... fingers crossed for you ........ :51:
Yeah I definitely will do! I have my fingers crossed. It’s not going to be dispatched until early next week if the ETA is accurate. So it might be a couple of weeks yet. I have seen a lot of reviews and most say the battery door is stiff. But they have at least managed to get their batteries in the mod!

Yeah I definitely will do! I have my fingers crossed. It’s not going to be dispatched until early next week if the ETA is accurate. So it might be a couple of weeks yet. I have seen a lot of reviews and most say the battery door is stiff. But they have at least managed to get their batteries in the mod!
It does seem that most places still dont have them in stock for a few days ....... I'm hoping that means the suppliers are looking at the issues. We know Squid are aware.

I'll wait a while until this batch will be done and buy another DB from Everzon in a few months. They have them on sale for 50€ :D

Hopefully we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
Teresa-Wintermyr-Bloody.jpg :P

Back
Top Bottom