What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

foodkal.JPG

I've ordered loads from 3fVape and all was good, having said that I would never order something that I feel may need returning, it's dead metal throw it in the bin, bloody BREXIT!

im sorry but if they havent tried to put batts in the mod and seen the problem 1st hand then maybe they got an excuse to still be selling it
oh hang on there was a video of them FORCING the batts in and yet they still try to sell it
we give you half your money back for something that dont work you should be happy
oh maybe not now we just send you a batt door to see if that helps
have they tried this new batt door they posting out on one of there faulty mods to see if it fixes it ,prob not

this sounds just like the gearbest fun with the clone vapershark pre order when gearbest were newish to uk
i was lucky nuff to be caught up in that one and i still don't like using them but they have got a lot better
ft do ask for a few things to show what's wrong and normally sort it out pretty quick

i dont think ive ordered v much from 3f and after this interesting read i cant see that changing
if you have one of the faulty mods its time to put in the paypal claim or your just going to keep getting the runaround

and even if they do offer a refund it wont be till they have received the mod back at your cost so yet more delaying tactics

simply shocking business model

Hmm,i've been reading this with great interest.I've pre-ordered a DB in Army green from 3fvape already having bought the black from Roadside Vapes in the US of A which works fine,a silver one from Vaping 101 works fine also.
I've ordered before all this fuss and relevant disclaimers so it'll be interesting to see what happens now.

I managed to drop the black one,totally my own fault but when I contacted Squid Industries about repairing my mod and that I expected to pay they totally blanked me.May be I should of said that I was homeless.

... but when I contacted Squid Industries about repairing my mod and that I expected to pay they totally blanked me.
He’s either totally, hopelessly out of his depth or he’s an ignorant SOB with no desire to keep running a business long term.

Either way, his response to all the issues has been beyond woeful.

This seems to be the case with a lot of things that are really hyped up. The first DNA200's by vapecige fell apart, The ijoy capo chip was woeful, and that's just 2 i can remember.
I did like the look of the squids, but alas as soon as i found out it was wattage only i left it alone, after using DNA colour mods with replay nothing compares to it certainly not a mod with just wattage.
Squids, i would rather have crabs, at least you can get rid of crabs without it costing a days wages:D.
I am gutted for anyone who has been sent a duff squid though. I think paypal will get folk there money back and you do have a lot longer timewise to put in a paypal claim as you have purchased from another continent.

Just to report back. At last I've had a sensible message from someone who has taken some responsibility, offered me a replacement mod ....... and apologised. I've suggested they send it quickly ..... as I'm still not THAT confident after all this ...... so will not close the Paypal claim until it actually arrives.

Thank you @Gina3fvape - I do think it was your intervention that finally got this looked at properly. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom