What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

300pxa_long_time_ago.jpg

Everzon now also have the Tac21 (63€) and the Detonator (53€) on preorder.
For that price, I think I am going to get both (after waiting for the first few people to report on the quality :D )

For that price, I think I am going to get both (after waiting for the first few people to report on the quality :D )
Nu-uh.

060A41F8-0808-4E16-BDFA-89EBE04E824A.jpeg

And those prices save you all of six quid over buying them from Grey Haze, getting them tomorrow, and having the full protection of the U.K. distance selling regulations.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why people are getting these from China. It’s like some people haven’t read any of the posts in this thread.

Shit. The clueless bunch of fuckers at Everzon can’t even put a picture of the Tac21 on the page. And you’d send them £93?

Incredible.

@Mawsley
Make a wholesale-account (you don't have to own a business to do so) and look at the prices again..... I am so tired of having to say this every single time Everzon is mentioned.....
Or you can just make another angry response?

The price will have gone up by the time the first orders have landed though ..... :(

Back
Top Bottom