What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Oi ..... important thread ..... go play elsewhere or Gina will NEVER read the posts! :whipping::whipping2:

ADDED: guess that could have done with a friendly smiley too .... mebbe ..... :8: ;)

Sorry Crew!

@Gina3fvape please dont taking our joking around as serious.
We may be playing on this thread but are all still watching to see the outcome.

Dear,
We have been trying to solve the problem all the time, and our responsible personnel have been communicating with you all the time. If you have any questions, you can all communicate with them on the ticket.
What I can do here is to give your thoughts and needs back to them.
Thank you for your support, we will always help you here.

Dear,
We have been trying to solve the problem all the time, and our responsible personnel have been communicating with you all the time. If you have any questions, you can all communicate with them on the ticket.
What I can do here is to give your thoughts and needs back to them.
Thank you for your support, we will always help you here.
3FVape may well have been working on this in the background, but their communication with customers has been dreadful. There have been two issues here, firstly the problems with the mod and secondly the lack of support and communication with customers that had problems, both on the tickets and on here. I'm glad that 3FVape have now said they will take responsibility ... but it should not have been this hard or taken this long.

However, at least we seem to be getting somewhere at last. Thanks again.

I've just had a shipping notice, and don't have any orders due.
It must be my new door.

That's interesting. They have said it may take a little time for 'restocking' before they send the replacement mod out ....... though it still says '24 hours' on their listing. That does imply that the issue has hopefully been rectified in the new batch ....... but it also implies they are still intending to send out mods with the same issue ..... albeit with the warning plastered all over the description.

That's interesting. They have said it may take a little time for 'restocking' before they send the replacement mod out ....... though it still says '24 hours' on their listing. That does imply that the issue has hopefully been rectified in the new batch ....... but it also implies they are still intending to send out mods with the same issue ..... albeit with the warning plastered all over the description.
Your new mod won't have a door. :D

Back
Top Bottom