What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Sorry to hear about those of you having problems with your Double Barrels. Hope you get sorted soon. I bought a TAC21 and had the dreaded red card today. Picking it up in the morning.

Thank you for your support and understanding. Please describe and ask any questions about the product in the ticket. In order to solve the problem better, please do not open the ticket repeatedly, thanks.
Please leave a message here if you have any questions. I will do my best to help answer or explain.

My replacement mod has apprently been tested and shipped. Thank you. :)

Hopefully it’s not Barney Rubble, the guy who did the ‘this is how you squash an 18650 into a double barrel’ YouTube tutorial who tested it.

Saw two drippers on 3F I fancied this week. Bought them off Hotecig instead.

Good luck ladies. Too far gone for me to ever use these clowns again though.

Hopefully it’s not Barney Rubble, the guy who did the ‘this is how you squash an 18650 into a double barrel’ YouTube tutorial who tested it.

Saw two drippers on 3F I fancied this week. Bought them off Hotecig instead.

Good luck ladies. Too far gone for me to ever use these clowns again though.
Honestly, I won't ever buy from them again either. I should never have had to go to these lengths to get resolution ... or even heard. :12:

Honestly, I won't ever buy from them again either. I should never have had to go to these lengths to get resolution ... or even heard. :12:
Yeah. I will only deal with them once I can see the entire mess has been fully cleaned up.
As for now, No deal.

@Crewella I hope the replacement is good for you. It baffles me, the attitude some companies have - a business stands or falls on its reputation. If I had my own business and a customer wasn’t happy, I’d bend over backwards to put things right. Treat people how you like to be treated yourself?!

Common sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom