What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

I’m fed up waiting for the green one squid industries just keep shifting the delivery date.I’ve asked 3Vape for a refund but they have asked me to wait a couple more days

I also bought this mod from 3F vape and i also got the faulty battery cover.
They are trying to stahl and asking for the same things they asked from you; try to put on the cover again, send us a video.
Is realy irritating to see that they just ignore the problem and start over again with every complain they get.

I also bought this mod from 3F vape and i also got the faulty battery cover.
They are trying to stahl and asking for the same things they asked from you; try to put on the cover again, send us a video.
Is realy irritating to see that they just ignore the problem and start over again with every complain they get.
Hello and welcome. There are a few others with the same issues too from what I can see. Tag or PM @Gina3fvape to see if you can get any help?

And for what it's worth ..... I don't think the battery door is the issue, it's that the mod won't easily take the batteries ....... so that in turn puts a strain on the battery door. :(

PayPal claim. PayPal claim. PayPal claim. PayPal claim.

Oh joy.

Dave’s Double Barrel - Day 28

It’s been sitting on the desk, rarely used. It comes out on the weekend to power a dripper as I have a beer. Four weeks after purchase, the cunting bastard is turning itself off every time I try to fire.

I’ve swapped cells, I’ve swapped brands of cells and I swapped attys. There’s no juice ingress, no damage, no drops, no nada.

To say I’m pissed (in American terms) is an understatement.

Back
Top Bottom