What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Oh joy.

Dave’s Double Barrel - Day 28

It’s been sitting on the desk, rarely used. It comes out on the weekend to power a dripper as I have a beer. Four weeks after purchase, the cunting bastard is turning itself off every time I try to fire.

I’ve swapped cells, I’ve swapped brands of cells and I swapped attys. There’s no juice ingress, no damage, no drops, no nada.

To say I’m pissed (in American terms) is an understatement.
Oh shit ........ you must be gutted ...... :( :grouphug:

Hopefully you'd not done what I did ..... and you bought it somewhere sensible? ;)

Oh joy.

Dave’s Double Barrel - Day 28

It’s been sitting on the desk, rarely used. It comes out on the weekend to power a dripper as I have a beer. Four weeks after purchase, the cunting bastard is turning itself off every time I try to fire.

I’ve swapped cells, I’ve swapped brands of cells and I swapped attys. There’s no juice ingress, no damage, no drops, no nada.

To say I’m pissed (in American terms) is an understatement.
Sorry bud.
Think it's time to literary call time on all squid gear until things are sorted. I've not seen this higher ratio of fails since the alien launch.

Sorry bud.
Think it's time to literary call time on all squid gear until things are sorted. I've not seen this higher ratio of fails since the alien launch.
Wasn’t going to buy one of his mods again anyway.

Shit just keeps rolling on. Shitty, shitty mods.

Squid started off as an Indian Scout motorcycle,proper iron and quite rare.It now looks like that they've turned into Ronald McDonald a fcuking clown that you can buy on any corner,and I own two double barrels(none of which are Chinese made).

He's in serious danger of overstretching the brand,why would you roll out new items when your previous ones are getting bitch slapped in China.

It's such a shame to see the same old road travelled though.
Quantity over quality. In the long run he had a stable of designs vapers liked and something unique. The profits long term by keeping quality up are far greater for him but his Chinese "partner" will be more than happy to switch production to dildo's next month when squid has reached maximum toxicity.

I got no response at all when I tried to contact them. I think you very kindly tried messaging them on FB? Any response .... out of interest?

I got no response at all when I tried to contact them. I think you very kindly tried messaging them on FB? Any response .... out of interest?

Not a word. The bloke don’t give no fucks. He’s sailing so far out of his comfortable depth it’s laughable.

Not a word. The bloke don’t give no fucks. He’s sailing so far out of his comfortable depth it’s laughable.
This situation must give one of our own modmakers some reassurance in his decision to spurn the advances of the Chinese big boy's earlier this year.
Again very sad indeed.

Back
Top Bottom