What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

So what is this 'treatment plan' then? Are we customers allowed to know?

I think it’s a short course of the ludovico technique, after which you will happily accept the $38 and take the mod to a vape shop for a repair.

Thank you Gina, tomorrow is fine. :)

If I was you I wouldn’t accept it and hold out for the paypal refund. @crustyfolker is right about calling paypal it can speed up the process a lot.

I won’t ever be ordering anything from 3fvape after this, can’t believe it’s dragged on for so long. What a shambles.

If I was you I wouldn’t accept it and hold out for the paypal refund. @crustyfolker is right about calling paypal it can speed up the process a lot.

I won’t ever be ordering anything from 3fvape after this, can’t believe it’s dragged on for so long. What a shambles.
Thing is, I'd only have to go and buy it again ....... I'd still like to own the mod, just one that works ...!

If I did accept, I wouldn't be closing the Paypal claim until I had it in my hot little hand. And I've kept screen shots of all correspondence and also I downloaded their video ... just in case.

Oh sweet Jesus.
3f please refund the customers fully for a mod not fit for purpose.
Remove the mod from sale until full qc checks are complete
Remove that dangerous video
And please apologize for all this nonsense and I'd imagine you'd probably need to compensate those effected for time wasted and stress.
Terrible service.

Thing is, I'd only have to go and buy it again ....... I'd still like to own the mod, just one that works ...!

If I did accept, I wouldn't be closing the Paypal claim until I had it in my hot little hand. And I've kept screen shots of all correspondence and also I downloaded their video ... just in case.

Be careful though, the paypal claim has a time limit and will automatically close after which you can’t claim again on the transaction. I can’t remember how long this is, but wouldn’t want you waiting it out and getting a replacement with the same problem only to find you’d missed the boat for a refund.

Refund then purchase from FT might be a safer bet.

Be careful though, the paypal claim has a time limit and will automatically close after which you can’t claim again on the transaction. I can’t remember how long this is, but wouldn’t want you waiting it out and getting a replacement with the same problem only to find you’d missed the boat for a refund.

You're right. They'll need to get a move on posting it then, won't they! ;)

Is this where I should point out I was made in China ..... as were several generations of my Dad's family ....... ;)
Clearly, I would not wish that on your ancestors for that many generations :D

Oh sweet Jesus.
3f please refund the customers fully for a mod not fit for purpose.
Remove the mod from sale until full qc checks are complete
Remove that dangerous video
And please apologize for all this nonsense and I'd imagine you'd probably need to compensate those effected for time wasted and stress.
Terrible service.
One thing at least, they have removed that video from their listings. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom