What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

How would you say the test went ? :18:

dims.jpg dims.jpg

Dear,
I have learned that for the related problems of this product, our treatment plan is decided after careful consideration. If you have any problems or are dissatisfied with the results of the process during the conversation, you can communicate directly in the ticket.
I will continue to pay attention to your thoughts and feedback here. As you know, different departments are responsible for different things, so I hope you can understand.
Any questions about it and you can Continue to leave a message here or private message to tell us your specific situation, you can continue to communicate in the ticket to solve.
Sadly Gina, this has been n exercise in futility.
We don't expect special treatment on here but you should really be quick to resolve these issues. These are the experiences that other potential customers are going to see when they look at comments on 3f's service on a Google search.
Not a good advertisement at all. I'd really hoped for better.
Shame.

Absolutely disgusting @Gina3fvape . This is the way you treat your customers?
For 18 months I've had a (very busy) account with you and for the entire time I've recommended your site to others. Now this.

Disgraceful. I will NEVER spend another penny on your site again and instead will go to your competitors who's ideas of decent and honest customer service are far superior to yours.

Shame on you.

Dear,
I have learned that for the related problems of this product, our treatment plan is decided after careful consideration. If you have any problems or are dissatisfied with the results of the process during the conversation, you can communicate directly in the ticket.
I will continue to pay attention to your thoughts and feedback here. As you know, different departments are responsible for different things, so I hope you can understand.
Any questions about it and you can Continue to leave a message here or private message to tell us your specific situation, you can continue to communicate in the ticket to solve.
So what is this 'treatment plan' then? Are we customers allowed to know?

@Gina3fvape - you keep saying you're here to help ..... but that does not make you helpful. Only actually helping will do that ... which you have not done.

I don't care if you're communicating with the manufacturers .... that's not my problem. It's yours.

I don't believe a word you say - neither you nor your customer services team have shown any sign of professionalism or sincerity. Or of having actually read any of the posts or messages. Or giving a shit.

You are just adding insult to injury. Enough. Over and out.
I can't deal with the after-sales problem directly, but I've been trying to tell your requests to the customer service. I have told you a few times before, I hope you can provide me with your ticket number, then we can find your case according to the ticket number, and let our support team know the exact case, if there is some problem with the ticket number, you can give me the order number instead,and if it is inconvenient to reply in the forum, you can send it to me by the private message or send it to me though e-mail. However, you have not provided me the ticket number yet. Our customer service has been communicating with customers to find ways to solve problems and minimize the loss for everyone. If you can give an accurate order number, the customer service will be much effective, and I can strive to Maximize your requirements.

I can't deal with the after-sales problem directly, but I've been trying to tell your requests to the customer service. I have told you a few times before, I hope you can provide me with your ticket number, then we can find your case according to the ticket number, and let our support team know the exact case, if there is some problem with the ticket number, you can give me the order number instead,and if it is inconvenient to reply in the forum, you can send it to me by the private message or send it to me though e-mail. However, you have not provided me the ticket number yet. Our customer service has been communicating with customers to find ways to solve problems and minimize the loss for everyone. If you can give an accurate order number, the customer service will be much effective, and I can strive to Maximize your requirements.
Thank you Gina. If you bother to look back on this thread you will see that I have already given you my ticket number .... more than once. It is 255544.

Mimimise the loss for customers ?? By offering HALF their money back on a faulty mod
NOT good enough @Gina3fvape, not even close

It gets better - Gina has intervened ........ they have just made me a new offer ........... a replacement battery cover again!!!!!!! :18::18::18::18::18: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is likely to explode Gina. Even I've seen the ticket number and its none of my buisness.
As you can see from sir lugg, myself and you will see this an awful lot. Your going to loose buisness and money now.
YOU, like it or not are 3f's representative here. You should have had this sorted weeks ago.
It's not a one way street. I check your posts and Luke your content every time I see you've posted. In return we expect you to handle our enquiries and issue's without delay.
Shame again.

Back
Top Bottom