What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

The wife has bought me coffee before I pack the bike up and ride off to get anhialated in a field.

Or maybe I’ll just cover myself in lard and have a sexy party at home?

I’ve yet to make my mind up.

Im just back from anhialated fieldwork on the scoot.
Moving the F1 barriers to get to our spot made things trickier but we persevered for the sake of fire and Leffe.

@Gina3fvape : I'm not sure if you are actually reading the comments in this thread, or if you have no power to do anything than ask people to raise trouble tickets - but i'm going to try to outline the way myself and others feel about this situation.

3FVape advertised the Double Barrel mod from Squid Industries at a great price, quite a few of us on the forum here got excited and I imagine you got quite a lot of orders. People here on the forum were looking forward to getting there mods, and we sat here eagerly waiting our mods.

When they arrived an unlucky few were affected by a manufacturing issue, the battery contacts were not just stiff - they were unusable. Those affected raised trouble tickets.

Several days went past with no response from 3FVape. Then you released a video which instructed them to dangerously hammer batteries into the mod to fix the problem. Setting aside the recklessness of treating batteries this way, a customer should not have to "fix" their new purchase like this.

Your responses to this thread, as a representative of 3FVape, have done no more than to tell people to raise tickets - which they have already done. I'm sorry, but you've been no help.

3FVape has offered replacement doors (they are not the cause of the problem) or a few dollars in credit - that is nowhere near good enough.

Its been well over a week now, and 3FVape has let down members of this community very badly. As a community, the reputation of 3FVape is in the toilet.

Gina, you need to urge your company to act quickly and decisively otherwise myself, @DMAN and i'm sure many others in this community will not be customers of your company again.

@Gina3fvape : I'm not sure if you are actually reading the comments in this thread, or if you have no power to do anything than ask people to raise trouble tickets - but i'm going to try to outline the way myself and others feel about this situation.

3FVape advertised the Double Barrel mod from Squid Industries at a great price, quite a few of us on the forum here got excited and I imagine you got quite a lot of orders. People here on the forum were looking forward to getting there mods, and we sat here eagerly waiting our mods.

When they arrived an unlucky few were affected by a manufacturing issue, the battery contacts were not just stiff - they were unusable. Those affected raised trouble tickets.

Several days went past with no response from 3FVape. Then you released a video which instructed them to dangerously hammer batteries into the mod to fix the problem. Setting aside the recklessness of treating batteries this way, a customer should not have to "fix" their new purchase like this.

Your responses to this thread, as a representative of 3FVape, have done no more than to tell people to raise tickets - which they have already done. I'm sorry, but you've been no help.

3FVape has offered replacement doors (they are not the cause of the problem) or a few dollars in credit - that is nowhere near good enough.

Its been well over a week now, and 3FVape has let down members of this community very badly. As a community, the reputation of 3FVape is in the toilet.

Gina, you need to urge your company to act quickly and decisively otherwise myself, @DMAN and i'm sure many others in this community will not be customers of your company again.

Dear,
we're still in here to help you.
So far, I have learned that we are still communicating with manufacturers and trying to find better solutions. Please believe that our aim is not to increase trouble, whether for you or ourselves.
We will do our best to solve problems for you, please also patiently communicate with our customer service staff, they are professional and sincere.
Good day!

@Gina3fvape the only way to sort thing long debacle now is to issue a full refund to all involved or gave people losing trust with your company and your standard responses stating opening tickets

This has gone on long enough

Last edited:
Losing trust?

Rofl.

I’ve more trust in little Maddie being taken back to her parents by Lord Lucan on the back of Red Rum.

Dear,
So far, I have learned that we are still communicating with manufacturers and trying to find better solutions. Please believe that our aim is not to increase trouble, whether for you or ourselves.
We will do our best to solve problems for you, please also patiently communicate with our customer service staff, they are professional and sincere.
Good day!
@Gina3fvape - you keep saying you're here to help ..... but that does not make you helpful. Only actually helping will do that ... which you have not done.

I don't care if you're communicating with the manufacturers .... that's not my problem. It's yours.

I don't believe a word you say - neither you nor your customer services team have shown any sign of professionalism or sincerity. Or of having actually read any of the posts or messages. Or giving a shit.

You are just adding insult to injury. Enough. Over and out.

Dear,
Good day!

Last edited:
:18::18::18::18::18::18:

Dear,

So sorry for it.

What about we refund $38 as store credit to you?

And you may take to item to local vape shop and fix it.

Could you please consider about it?

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom