What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Why are they penny pinching like this ???

@Crewella - how about adding up your order history value and pointing out what a good customer you WERE.

I've opened a Paypal claim, so it kind of no longer matters what they say ...... but for me this has become about something else. I actually went into this hoping I'd found another decent Chinese company that stocked the kind of gear I tend to like. I've been a FT and GB customer for some time and been through issues with both that, although they might have taken a bit of time and effort to resolve, were resolved 'properly'. I'm used to dealing with Chinese vendors and their delaying tactics, their standard responses and their struggles with a foreign language. I've always said something has to give - if you want UK standard customer service, then pay UK prices.

From experience, with FT and GB you do get standard responses and have to jump through their hoops, but there soon comes a stage when a case gets put in front of a 'responsible adult' who then makes an attempt to properly understand and deal with the issue. I fondly imagined that this would happen here, so those of us with issues would get some action and 3FVape would at least get a chance to show that they do ultimately have an effective way of dealing with a problem. There are a lot of people on this forum that use, or want to use, Chinese vendors other than FT and GB, especially at the moment. I was hoping to be able to recommend 3FVape the way I do FT and GB.

Clearly, I can't do that now!

Folks best thing to do is phone paypal and let them know about the issue, they may want some proof of what 3f have said to you but paypal usually sort out a refund faster if you phone them. Once a few of you phone through they will go after 3fvape to recover the refunds and it may mean 3fvapes paypal account gets froze and this will lead to 3f refunding. To be fair 3f have had chance to hold their hands up and ask those affected to return the Squids for a refund. They could then return them to the manufacturer.
Oh and get a review done on these problematic squids.

Dear,
I have learned that for the related problems of this product, our treatment plan is decided after careful consideration. If you have any problems or are dissatisfied with the results of the process during the conversation, you can communicate directly in the ticket.
I will continue to pay attention to your thoughts and feedback here. As you know, different departments are responsible for different things, so I hope you can understand.
Any questions about it and you can Continue to leave a message here or private message to tell us your specific situation, you can continue to communicate in the ticket to solve.

Back
Top Bottom