What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Sorry @Gina3fvape ........ I needed a few minutes to recover from that one. So my offer of $38 has now been reduced to an offer of a battery door cover that is worth less than $10? How is this helping?

... and yes .... shame on you.

Sorry @Gina3fvape ........ I needed a few minutes to recover from that one. So my offer of $38 has now been reduced to an offer of a battery door cover that is worth less than $10? How is this helping?

... and yes .... shame on you.
I just checked with my colleague that she means, most clients with a replacement door can solve the problem, and she needs to confirm you case can't be solved via a replacement door. If your case can't be solved by a new door, she will offer you a new mod for compensate.
I believe there must be some misunderstanding between you 2 so I will forward your opinion to her.
Sorry it's now 8:21pm in China now, she is now out of office, may she get back to you tomorrow. Is this OK?

I just checked with my colleague that she means, most clients with a replacement door can solve the problem, and she needs to confirm you case can't be solved via a replacement door. If your case can't be solved by a new door, she will offer you a new mod for compensate.
I believe there must be some misunderstanding between you 2 so I will forward your opinion to her.
Sorry it's now 8:21pm in China now, she is now out of office, may she get back to you tomorrow. Is this OK?
Thank you Gina, tomorrow is fine. :)

Thank you Gina, tomorrow is fine. :)
Cue another request for the complaint ticket number you still haven't given them.

giphy.gif

Lord of the Rings was a shorter book than this thread...

This is just like how FT used to be years and years ago.

I'll admit, I got very sweary - like 3DJ levels of sweary. I even googled some choice phrases in Mandarin to copy-paste, just to emphasise how I was feeling.

The difference in culture is quite interesting though. Honourable customer has to know its place - and that is to be grateful to honourable business for existing in the first place. They just don't 'get' British customers and their trivial needs for things like 'getting what you paid for in a working condition'. FT kicked up a notch when they realised they needed Western input and employed someone to deal with shit like this.

This is just like how FT used to be years and years ago.

I'll admit, I got very sweary - like 3DJ levels of sweary. I even googled some choice phrases in Mandarin to copy-paste, just to emphasise how I was feeling.

The difference in culture is quite interesting though. Honourable customer has to know its place - and that is to be grateful to honourable business for existing in the first place. They just don't 'get' British customers and their trivial needs for things like 'getting what you paid for in a working condition'. FT kicked up a notch when they realised they needed Western input and employed someone to deal with shit like this.
And it shows - FT upped their game. 3FVape need to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom