What's new

Squonk Setup

I would go for a Vandy Vape Pulse 80w or a Pulse X can be bought as a kit or mod only and as for a RDA you say you have a Drop which is a great RDA another is the Drop Dead RDA......

Vapefly Galaxies RDTA. It has a tank so you can see your liquid squonked up so you'll never flood the deck. Bloody great little thing for MTL

Currently using a Rage with a vandy pulse on the top with a single NiCr coil installed. Hard to flood cos the bottles on the rage have a good return pressure so even if you over press it sucks the excessive juice back into the bottle .

15443561382876724692034425473584.jpg

Been looking at the Hotcig RSQ,,,, any thoughts on it. Like the look of that OhmBoy Rage @burnt fingers. Even better for me if it’s hard to flood it too.

I've got a giveaway currently running with a full Gbox kit including rda. Stick your name down mate, it's free and you never know your luck [emoji106]

luxotic and tobhino kit for the win.......recurve whilst good the rda is an oversquonking bastard i blame the fucking squishy bottle

For a first regulated squonk setup I would personally recommend the Pulse 80w mod and either the Drop solo or the Kaess Aladdin (seems to have gone under most people's radar but it is an excellent squonk rda with 3 way adjustable airflow).

I would swerve the Recurve. Those who like it love it but many, including myself, find the airflow far too restricted.

Thanks for the responses chaps. Will check out the aforementioned and ask the wife what my budget might be.

Back
Top Bottom