What's new

Tank Decisions

@Kieran Woodward ok so trying side by side.

fremax (double mesh 60-90w) on left and falcon (M2 coil 70-80w) on right (second coil in a week).

strangely enough freemax wins hands down on flavour but i have had a few issues.
pissed out twice all over my sx mini.
the dual coil in the freemax is massive and screwing into base is simples but its screwing top cap on thats caued the problem. its slightly off thread so even though screws on tight its slightly off so im guessing its not sealing the pressure in the tank so leaking out of air holes as soon as its tilted. totally taken appart and started again and i think were in buisiness at last.

still the winner for me even after only a couple of hours has to be the freemax. the flavour is just so much more than the falcon. using same juice (dinner lady tuck shop) the freemax is giving greater depth to the flavour that im just not getting from the falcon or any other tank ive tried this juice in so far.

View attachment 178203
Oh you bastard now I'm gonna have to try one of these freemax tanks, tip for you though I had the same leak out the air flow on the falcon and it was the top cap not sealed properly, when screwing top cap on, screw it opposite way till it drops then tighten as normal, well that's the way I do it on the falcon and never had a leak since

@MrDJ if you think the double mesh is good you need to try the triple mesh.
ordered 2 boxes of the double to keep me going but may try tripple on next order. not into stupid wattage though as my average is 50-60w. im chugging this at 70w so far and its perfect.

Oh you bastard now I'm gonna have to try one of these freemax tanks, tip for you though I had the same leak out the air flow on the falcon and it was the top cap not sealed properly, when screwing top cap on, screw it opposite way till it drops then tighten as normal, well that's the way I do it on the falcon and never had a leak since
had no issues with the falcon yet except the M2 coils dont seem to last and im not going over 60w

spoke too soon. taste has just started getting the burnt taste. 4 days i think this one has been used. :(

ordered 2 boxes of the double to keep me going but may try tripple on next order. not into stupid wattage though as my average is 50-60w. im chugging this at 70w so far and its perfect.

had no issues with the falcon yet except the M2 coils dont seem to last and im not going over 60w

spoke too soon. taste has just started getting the burnt taste. 4 days i think this one has been used. :(
I'm actually on the m1 coil and it's lasted well over a week now and I bought 2 packs of the m2 coils might have to get some more m1 coils as they seem to last longer, might end up getting a freemax as well

Thanks for the phot @MrDJ. Great to see a side by side comparison.

Looks wise I think I prefer the Falcon. But if the Freemax has better flavour then I'm more likely to side with that.

Or I'll do what @Cozy has mentioned and end up getting both of them! [emoji23]

Thanks for the phot @MrDJ. Great to see a side by side comparison.

Looks wise I think I prefer the Falcon. But if the Freemax has better flavour then I'm more likely to side with that.

Or I'll do what @Cozy has mentioned and end up getting both of them! [emoji23]
This is the original falcon tank with the 5ml capacity extendable to 7ml with a bubble but the 5ml is fine for me anyway
20181101_224925.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom