What's new

Tank Decisions

@Kieran Woodward ok so trying side by side.

fremax (double mesh 60-90w) on left and falcon (M2 coil 70-80w) on right (second coil in a week).

strangely enough freemax wins hands down on flavour but i have had a few issues.
pissed out twice all over my sx mini.
the dual coil in the freemax is massive and screwing into base is simples but its screwing top cap on thats caued the problem. its slightly off thread so even though screws on tight its slightly off so im guessing its not sealing the pressure in the tank so leaking out of air holes as soon as its tilted. totally taken appart and started again and i think were in buisiness at last.

still the winner for me even after only a couple of hours has to be the freemax. the flavour is just so much more than the falcon. using same juice (dinner lady tuck shop) the freemax is giving greater depth to the flavour that im just not getting from the falcon or any other tank ive tried this juice in so far.

View attachment 178203
Going off your experience with the Freemax Pro, I just got one a few weeks ago and first used the double mesh it came installed with, and that was amazing flavour was spot on and vape productions couldn't be better. However, after the double died out, I replaced it with the single mesh that came with the tank...and that coil is not hitting or tasting nearly as well the double mesh did.
Do you have any experience with the single mesh? or had the same issue?

Going off your experience with the Freemax Pro, I just got one a few weeks ago and first used the double mesh it came installed with, and that was amazing flavour was spot on and vape productions couldn't be better. However, after the double died out, I replaced it with the single mesh that came with the tank...and that coil is not hitting or tasting nearly as well the double mesh did.
Do you have any experience with the single mesh? or had the same issue?
im still on the double mate. its given a hint its on its way out but i just turn it down 1w and carry on and its still great flavour. was used at 70w for 5 days and turned down to 65w now. for the pre installed coil i couldnt be happier with it so far.
the single will be the next to try while a wait the delivery of tripple, quad and sextruplits from china

I am currently using the Freemax mesh pro that i was lucky enough to win in the forum competition. I can say that the flavour from this thing is immense, although it is a bit of a juice monster. I was previously using the Uwell crown 3 which was good but the Mesh pro is far better. You will not be dissapointed at all if you go for this.:2thumbsup: @Kieran Woodward

im still on the double mate. its given a hint its on its way out but i just turn it down 1w and carry on and its still great flavour. was used at 70w for 5 days and turned down to 65w now. for the pre installed coil i couldnt be happier with it so far.
the single will be the next to try while a wait the delivery of tripple, quad and sextruplits from china
Yeah I was very pleased with the dual, but the single is just a huge let down, I would suggest not even using it after the dual...does not compare. But I will be ordering some triples soon.

stop it, you know i like my crown tanks :D

tbh ive got 9 crown tanks but didnt bother with the 3 or 4 as different coils. if they were backward compatable id buy them all as ive got a shit ton of crown 2/se1 coils.
The original Crown is still one of my favourite tanks. I have a shit load of 0.25 coils stockpiled for it.
I'm trying to resist the 4, but a Uwell mesh coil is pretty tempting. :D

The original Crown is still one of my favourite tanks. I have a shit load of 0.25 coils stockpiled for it.
I'm trying to resist the 4, but a Uwell mesh coil is pretty tempting. :D
it was uwell that released that dalming report/warning about mesh a couple of years ago which totally put me off using them but now ive bought 5 tanks in the last 2 weeks that all use mesh. DOH!

it was uwell that released that dalming report/warning about mesh a couple of years ago which totally put me off using them but now ive bought 5 tanks in the last 2 weeks that all use mesh. DOH!
It seems to be a new grade of SS they are using.

back to the freemax.
dual finally out and single in and the verdict is, like above its kak. not much flavour at all.

now if this single mesh was pre installed i would of just thought another run of the mill subtank but the dual coils certainly blew me away so i cant wait for the big boys to arrive now as theve landed at customs.

Back
Top Bottom