What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Got it. Sent an add request so hopefully I'll be able to get 10 ordered by the weekend.

I only need a couple, but in case anyone else wants a condensation plug for cost price, let me know and I'll do a mini group buy for the remaining 8.

In case anyone else is interested he also 3d prints custom BB, Pulse BF and Athena doors and panels for $35 a set. Some very cool designs...

I would be interested in participating in the group buy...

Got it. Sent an add request so hopefully I'll be able to get 10 ordered by the weekend.

I only need a couple, but in case anyone else wants a condensation plug for cost price, let me know and I'll do a mini group buy for the remaining 8.

In case anyone else is interested he also 3d prints custom BB, Pulse BF and Athena doors and panels for $35 a set. Some very cool designs...

He’s a nice guy to deal with and super quick in getting them posted, approx week from paying to delivery

The main advantage of these plugs is you can slide the glass down to refill without removing the plug....and as its attached to the tank making removal of the whole unit is easier.
The disadvantage is you can get lazy and presume the plug is fully condensation proof...it is not, there will be some condensation getting in there, so after a couple of refills 3 at most.....I have found removal of the tank n plug followed a wee clean is best practise to keep everything nice n dry

I'll take a couple if you don't mind sending to mainland Europe

Cheers for the interest all. I'm not in the group yet, but it's probably down to time difference in the US

I've also run it past @junglist as the forum king. I would have PM'd Toby as well but he's busy sending the hamsters down the mine.....

So presuming this goes ahead, (which I think it will without any issues) I'll start a list. I'm going to order 10 and as far as I know, there is a wide colour choice, but to make it a bit easier, let's stick to normal colours shall we? I personally want a couple so there will be 8 up for grabs...

@kabuki.m0n0 no problem matey if you are paying postage costs. By the looks of it, it will fit into a small envelope so will be pennies on top.

We'll sort out finer details later in a group chat thing, but for now....

1. Daz_app - black
2. Daz_app - white
3. Instantlady
4. Cindy99
5. Pittard9 - black
6. Kabuki.m0n0
7. Kabuki.m0n0

Colour choices ladies and gents?

Back
Top Bottom