What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

We are go. I've now been added in the FB group and we've been given the go ahead to run the group buy in here.

1. Daz_app - black
2. Daz_app - white
3. Instantlady - black
4. Cindy99
5. Pittard9 - black
6. Kabuki.m0n0 - green
7. Kabuki.m0n0 - white

So I'll let it run for a couple of days and we'll go from there.

@cindy99 any ideas of your chosen colour?

Last edited:
@daz_app told me these are magic. They will stop my badly built exo from pissing itself and it will make my juice taste better. He did say it was debatable as to whether it could possibly make me any more attractive to the ladies but I am going for it any way just in case :D

1. Daz_app - black
2. Daz_app - white
3. Instantlady - black
4. cindy99 - black
5. Pittard9 - black
6. Kabuki.m0n0 - green
7. Kabuki.m0n0 - white
8. cindy99 - blue, green or white
9. junglist - black

1. Daz_app - black
2. Daz_app - white
3. Instantlady - black
4. cindy99 - black
5. Pittard9 - black
6. Kabuki.m0n0 - green
7. Kabuki.m0n0 - white
8. cindy99 - blue, green or white
9. junglist - black
10. Rob - Black

Righto, just managed to get on after the site fell over this morning.

I'll get a group chat thingy going later today. I've been in touch with the chap and got all the details. I'm in meetings all day at work (I know, right? How inconvenient!), so keep an eye out later.

Not the same thing Matey. :(
Thanks Rob, obviously looks different and me not having a bb so far i have some learning to do where bb's are concerned. I have started to read this thread a bit at a time which will help. Questions may well be coming from me in the future, first one is about what i linked. What is that used for and how. Thanks:2thumbsup:

Thanks Rob, obviously looks different and me not having a bb so far i have some learning to do where bb's are concerned. I have started to read this thread a bit at a time which will help. Questions may well be coming from me in the future, first one is about what i linked. What is that used for and how. Thanks:2thumbsup:

Its a condensation plug.....press fit, rests below the glass tank in the gap.... so needs to be removed to fill tank...can be fiddly to remove but I prefer em....I think they do a better job condensation wise

Back
Top Bottom