What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

A fresh ni80 coil in my Wasp Nano on a Halcylon (after an early morning cleaning session)
IMG_20181027_123737.jpeg
IMG_20181027_084145.jpeg

Mrs kid bought another cabinet which means I'm in the middle of tidying.
WP_20181029_15_13_18_Pro.jpg

Also I got rid of every rda i didn't use a few months back yet this has happened and I've still over half the old vape cupboard to sort.
How does it happen.
WP_20181029_15_13_36_Pro.jpg

Winter's knocking at the Door, so at the moment I'm on Tobaccos again.

Dicodes Number6 with a Rose3 loaded with Absolute Toro "Puros" and for once.............. Running in Temp Control!!! :11::11::11:

Nifi 30 Coil and running at a heady 32 Watts :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Nail polish - not just for fingers! Artery Pal with slightly smudgy water marbling. I'll do a better job of it at some point but for now, it was gone midnight and about my eighth attempt, so it'll do for now.
bHkqEgZ.jpg

Nail polish - not just for fingers! Artery Pal with slightly smudgy water marbling. I'll do a better job of it at some point but for now, it was gone midnight and about my eighth attempt, so it'll do for now.
bHkqEgZ.jpg
good job mate

bHkqEgZ.jpg
That is ace!! I have often looked at one of these I take it you rate them and is that a new panel or one you've done up it looks great.

bHkqEgZ.jpg
Do you do requests. [emoji1]
Looks very nice, was that plain black before you started.

good job mate
Thanks! It could be better but it'll do until I have time to do it properly.

That is ace!! I have often looked at one of these I take it you rate them and is that a new panel or one you've done up it looks great.
Yeah it's a sturdy little thing, good amount of vapour and flavour with the stock 0.7 coil I have in it. Lasts a long time or seems to, but I'm not a heavy vaper. But for the price (bugger all) it can't really be beaten. Plus, it's basically a billet box clone that isn't trying to look exactly like one.

Do you do requests. [emoji1]
Looks very nice, was that plain black before you started.
Haha not unless I can do a significantly better job than this! I'd also use enamel paints probably, rather than nail polish, and an enamel varnish instead of acrylic. But if anyone desperately wants me to pretty up their panels I can do it for the cost of postage, I guess.
No, it was the 'aqua resin', which looks very printed. A couple of coats of black primer, and then nail polish, with about eight thin coats of acrylic varnish. If I were doing a proper job I'd probably wet/dry sand between the last few layers of varnish.

Back
Top Bottom