What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Shinyitis is dead! No change for well over a year ... for me it's only Steam Crave Aromamizer atties and SX Mini mods. When the performance, build quality and customer service is this good, why piss about with lesser gear?

Today's vapes are Supreme v2s on Q Minis. Meanwhile, the Plus is on the G Class and a new RDTA v3 is in testing on the ML Class. The RDTA v3 will be released fairly soon, it has a single coil deck with top fill and a capacity extension kit. Good to see Steam Crave going back to their roots after the Titan.

q minis and sv2s.jpg

EBEFC445-6FC9-44F3-931B-86BACE62A055.jpeg

Wine is in the glass, pizza in the oven, and King’s Crown ‘The King’ supplying the flavour from the Reload X.

I could tell you about the Reload but I’ve said it all here. Suffice to say I reckon it fits the Double Barrel beautifully and offers up an incredibly rewarding vape.

Shinyitis is dead! No change for well over a year ... for me it's only Steam Crave Aromamizer atties and SX Mini mods. When the performance, build quality and customer service is this good, why piss about with lesser gear?

Today's vapes are Supreme v2s on Q Minis. Meanwhile, the Plus is on the G Class and a new RDTA v3 is in testing on the ML Class. The RDTA v3 will be released fairly soon, it has a single coil deck with top fill and a capacity extension kit. Good to see Steam Crave going back to their roots after the Titan.

View attachment 169216
I’m seeing blemishes doh. Surely time for new SXs? ;)

View attachment 169213

These 2 are my only two setups at the moment. Aside from a squonker that is for sale as I don’t get on with squonking and a Bo one pod device which I take on business trips abroad (along with some 30mg salt nic I bought the last time I was in Canada).

The left is a Mellody DNA40 18650 with a 3.5ml Dvarw MTL on top. I fell in love with the Mells when I met @steviebee in the pub and finally saw how dinky they are in person. This one took me a while to track down but I finally picked it up second hand for a bargain. The Dvarw is the only piece of kit I’ve bought new, direct from KHW, it has the 1.2mm airflow fitted. I also bought the Ultem tank because I occasionally use tank crackers.

The right is a Squape Reloaded with a nano tank and a frenchy fog mignon drip tip on top of the JacVapour Sandstorm DNA75. This setup is my work beater because it’s resilient as heck. I bought the squape second hand and the mod was a test device from the round of testing last November that JacVapour let us keep. It’s a fantastic mod. All in this setup cost me £45 [emoji3]

The Squape has the W deck fitted and both are built with 0.35mm Kanthal spaced coils at ~0.95 ohms and run at 16-18w. I’m vaping Mr Juicers Butterscotch custard in both, at 6mg.
Squape-R with the W deck was (and it seems still is) such a great tank. When I came back into vaping it was this or a Rose that sat at the top of my ‘must buy’ list. The Rose V3 came up first so I went with that.

Wismec Luxotic NC with the Mage RTA 2 by Coilart. Vaping a DIY recipe based around Flavour Art's "breakfast cereals" concentrate, I call Choco nut breakfast.

IMG_20180813_200631.jpg

Today using the (Dusty) Raven Mods Carrion with the O Atty V1 and a Odis Slam Cap. Sony VTC6A from Fogstar and some weird Apple & Raspberry liquid I'm still not sure about.

IMG_20180813_201244.jpg
IMG_20180813_201306.jpg

My daily mod now and just does everything well. Only recently come back into action after juice deposit ate through the silver contact so had to wait for a new set to be made and sent to me. The rubber O Ring in the 510 failed and caused liquid to leak, new O Ring fitted so hopefully no more issues.

The Odis O Atty V1 (Single Coil 22mm Canadian RDA) is a few years old now but still my favourite RDA by far. With the right coil from our own Smut, the flavour has never been beaten yet and airflow is just right for a semi restricted DTL vape.

I’m seeing blemishes doh. Surely time for new SXs? ;)
They're built to take a few knocks! :)

Didn't like the silly fidget spinners on the T Class, not sure the new "autosquonker" will be for me either.
I did have a screen failure on one of the Q Minis, outside the 1 year warranty period. Yihi were just brilliant, they provided a new chipset for free and Gil Warlouzel in France replaced it for the cost of return postage.

Love the matt black of your combo.

They're built to take a few knocks! :)

Didn't like the silly fidget spinners on the T Class, not sure the new "autosquonker" will be for me either.
I did have a screen failure on one of the Q Minis, outside the 1 year warranty period. Yihi were just brilliant, they provided a new chipset for free and Gil Warlouzel in France replaced it for the cost of return postage.

Love the matt black of your combo.
I opted for Yihi in the mod that’s being built for me so that comes as great news.

So this evening Im using a fynemods mini mech squonker (single 18560), lovely compact wooden mech mod.
Hadaly Rda coiled at 0.45 ohms...ish using flatwire flat clapton (flat60) wire spool.
Liquid is some dripworx DIY peachy dreams (I think it was called).....mixed with a Mrs Lords Pantry custard cream shortfill.
IMG_20180813_203812237_LL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom