What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Today's mod of choice is my geekvape. Athena & coral 2 RDA, with. a 0.4 fused Clapton & the juice is Driphacks jam Roly poly 3mg.
IMG_20180813_165522.jpeg

On a little journey to visit a friend who has her birthday today I bring along an Aster mod which is very comfortable in the hand with the latest Gem L from Mark Bugs, a little adorable Elfin mod (very decent battery life) with a Nautilus mini and some Manabush goodness. Next a pico 75W that’s holding a Kayfun Lite and last but not least the La Petite Box and the Dvarw with Steamtuners cap that I filled to the brim yesterday thanks to the straw method. View attachment 169191

Nice look for the elfin @instantlady . I had the k3 mini on mine for a while with a long tip.

My current set up in the house is the elfin with le zephyr, courtesy of the very kind @instantlady . It’s round about 1Ω and filled with Father Gallon’s Sin from b-juice at 12mg.

Edit: in fact this is a potv mtl gang set up as the elfin was acquired from @Simon G and the liquid recommended by @Crewella ! :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
It’s great @bellyman , my pair are the only mods I really ever use these days. Here’s a photo with the minifit and the zeltu to let you see the size. It’s maybe between 1.5 to 2 x thicker than the zeltu. A 22mm tank has a tiny bit of overhang, but I quite like how it looks, the radiused edge stops it looking daft.

image.jpg

Not the best photo I’m afraid. I’m on the VBOY with the single coil Zeus. Running a SS316L single coil fused Clapton @ 0.51ohm & 34.5w. In it I’ve got some Strawsome Shake deliciousness from The Brews Bros. Really loving the VBOY, it was my first battery Mod & the Zeus my first Sub-ohm RTA.
053DAF06-75D1-42C4-84BE-55E9E0487F1E.jpeg

Cortex-6.jpg

These 2 are my only two setups at the moment. Aside from a squonker that is for sale as I don’t get on with squonking and a Bo one pod device which I take on business trips abroad (along with some 30mg salt nic I bought the last time I was in Canada).

The left is a Mellody DNA40 18650 with a 3.5ml Dvarw MTL on top. I fell in love with the Mells when I met @steviebee in the pub and finally saw how dinky they are in person. This one took me a while to track down but I finally picked it up second hand for a bargain. The Dvarw is the only piece of kit I’ve bought new, direct from KHW, it has the 1.2mm airflow fitted. I also bought the Ultem tank because I occasionally use tank crackers.

The right is a Squape Reloaded with a nano tank and a frenchy fog mignon drip tip on top of the JacVapour Sandstorm DNA75. This setup is my work beater because it’s resilient as heck. I bought the squape second hand and the mod was a test device from the round of testing last November that JacVapour let us keep. It’s a fantastic mod. All in this setup cost me £45 [emoji3]

The Squape has the W deck fitted and both are built with 0.35mm Kanthal spaced coils at ~0.95 ohms and run at 16-18w. I’m vaping Mr Juicers Butterscotch custard in both, at 6mg.

The mellody box is very aesthetically pleasing @eightbitraptor , especially in those colours.

Thanks. I love it, it could do with a wax at the moment as it’s looking duller than normal.

That’s the downside of stab I guess, it looks lovely but needs regular maintenance if you use it every day. I don’t believe in shelf sitters so this one does come out and about with me.

Back
Top Bottom