What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Aye that galaxy isn’t much of a looker eh @Discomatt ? I had a bit of the daffy duck alien/berserker thing going on.

images

Aye that galaxy isn’t much of a looker eh @Discomatt ? I had a bit of the daffy duck alien/berserker thing going on.

images
Oh I like it actually but it looks odd with the ss mod and not the best angle for it. It’s a great little thing though, very easy to build on and extremely tuneable. Would go well with your wee squonk!

Aye it might look ok on the tiny squonk, as well. Maybe a bit tall. I’ve not had anything on it but the little dripper it came with, aside a calix pico briefly to check it dit’s 22mm atties.

Last edited:
After many years of vaping expensive mods, I simplified. I've been vaping a iStick 40W with a KangerTech SubTank Mini stuck on top for years. Now, I'm back into the high end.

As of Christmas (Thank You Santa), I'm now vaping this!

YiHI SXMini SL Class with an Intake RTA.

I love this SL Class. There is no comparison to my old rig. It's like night and day. The differences are similar to those between a card table set with plastic knives, forks and paper plates and a Mahogany Dining Table set with Fine China and Sterling Silver.

The feel in the hand is exceptional. The SubTank Mini was just a little smaller and lighter, but this 21700 mod fits perfectly in my hand, is SOLID, feels like a quality device, has ZERO rattles or loose buttons, and has all the options. Did I mention it's Gorgeous?

The only issue detracting from a perfect rating from me is: The threading on the battery cap. It's not buttery smooth like my KayFuns and SvoeMestoes. In fact, it's pretty bad. It feels like fingers scraping a chalkboard sounds. If you can get past that, it's a GREAT Mod!

Here's a side-by-side

Attachments

• iStick - SL Class Side-By-Side 1.jpg
    iStick - SL Class Side-By-Side 1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 192
  • iStick - SL Class Side-By-Side 2.jpg
    iStick - SL Class Side-By-Side 2.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
After many years of vaping expensive mods, I simplified. I've been vaping a iStick 40W with a KangerTech SubTank Mini stuck on top for years. Now, I'm back into the high end.

As of Christmas (Thank You Santa), I'm now vaping this!

YiHI SXMini SL Class with an Intake RTA.

I love this SL Class. There is no comparison to my old rig. It's like night and day. The differences are similar to those between a card table set with plastic knives, forks and paper plates and a Mahogany Dining Table set with Fine China and Sterling Silver.

The feel in the hand is exceptional. The SubTank Mini was just a little smaller and lighter, but this 21700 mod fits perfectly in my hand, is SOLID, feels like a quality device, has ZERO rattles or loose buttons, and has all the options. Did I mention it's Gorgeous?

The only issue detracting from a perfect rating from me is: The threading on the battery cap. It's not buttery smooth like my KayFuns and SvoeMestoes. In fact, it's pretty bad. It feels like fingers scraping a chalkboard sounds. If you can get past that, it's a GREAT Mod!

Here's a side-by-side
The battery caps on Yihi devices have been poor since the very first SX mini, let's down what are otherwise truly excellent devices.

The battery caps on Yihi devices have been poor since the very first SX mini, let's down what are otherwise truly excellent devices.
I am just about to hit the button for one of these £89....yes or no?
Came on here for a bit of research and this was the first post I saw

I am just about to hit the button for one of these £89....yes or no?
Came on here for a bit of research and this was the first post I saw
If you want one I'd say yes and that's a pretty decent price, can I ask where you getting from for that price ?

If you want one I'd say yes and that's a pretty decent price, can I ask where you getting from for that price ?
I thought so too,
Ecigone £99 using "xmas" code for 10%
Discount.
Just bought it[emoji4]

I thought so too,
Ecigone £99 using "xmas" code for 10%
Discount.
Just bought it[emoji4]
Nicely done was looking at one myself shinyitus buying isn't one of my NYE resolutions I'll have a look thanks

Back
Top Bottom