What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

It came from the now defunct Forty Four Drip Tips. I have searched high and low for any more, but doubt I'll find any more now @Discomatt
However, hopefully Vince from Vince's Tips will be doing something similar before too much longer :)

It came from the now defunct Forty Four Drip Tips. I have searched high and low for any more, but doubt I'll find any more now @Discomatt
However, hopefully Vince from Vince's Tips will be doing something similar before too much longer :)

Thanks. I seem to be on a roll at the moment of liking everything that's no longer in production. Will check out Vince

Cheers

Bean here coming upto 1 year and I hope thats me sorted, this is my go to set ups, shinitus has gone & left the building
most.jpg

First time for me to post in this thread, simply because most of my setups are nothing special or worth telling anything about.
But this one might be:
170605-3efb564562025204b758e6b72733a1a5.jpg

170606-9da4cfe7a373e0bfa8732bfe07b68638.jpg

It's an Envii Heretic with the Jwell Krome RDA on top.
First of all, I have searched for this mech for ages, because there are nearly no vendors selling it anymore. I ended up finding a chinese vendor supposedly having it in stock in black (not quite the color I looked for, but anyways), just to get an e-mail a few days after ordering, that they did not really have it in stock after all.
Then I was one click away from importing one from Switzerland for 60€, but the shop asked for 35€ in shipping-fees and of course with it being from Switzerland, import-tax would also go on top of that aswell, so I kept looking.
Then I found a UK-based shop having a single one in stock in the color I was looking for all that time, but they did not ship to places outside of the UK.... Therefore I asked for the help of a kind ape @b road blaster who actually ended up buying it for me (of course I paid him for that as well) and shipping it to me, because the shop did not want to :D

Now I have this gorgeous mod in the UV-holographic finish with that lovely abalone-button.

On top of that is the Jwell Krome RDA which I just got today, but I really like it and it simply looks awesome on this mod :D

Attachments

• IMG_20190117_203230_198.jpg
    IMG_20190117_203230_198.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20190117_203235_649.jpg
    IMG_20190117_203235_649.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
First time for me to post in this thread, simply because most of my setups are nothing special or worth telling anything about.
But this one might be:
170605-3efb564562025204b758e6b72733a1a5.jpg

170606-9da4cfe7a373e0bfa8732bfe07b68638.jpg

It's an Envii Heretic with the Jwell Krome RDA on top.
First of all, I have searched for this mech for ages, because there are nearly no vendors selling it anymore. I ended up finding a chinese vendor supposedly having it in stock in black (not quite the color I looked for, but anyways), just to get an e-mail a few days after ordering, that they did not really have it in stock after all.
Then I was one click away from importing one from Switzerland for 60€, but the shop asked for 35€ in shipping-fees and of course with it being from Switzerland, import-tax would also go on top of that aswell, so I kept looking.
Then I found a UK-based shop having a single one in stock in the color I was looking for all that time, but they did not ship to places outside of the UK.... Therefore I asked for the help of a kind ape @b road blaster who actually ended up buying it for me (of course I paid him for that as well) and shipping it to me, because the shop did not want to :D

Now I have this gorgeous mod in the UV-holographic finish with that lovely abalone-button.

On top of that is the Jwell Krome RDA which I just got today, but I really like it and it simply looks awesome on this mod :D

Just glad / pleased you are enjoying it mate i will say it was / is a lovely looking set up

Handy little mtl,set up and smaller than the coral with about 1500mah. (battery is internal but replaceable).
Berserker mini atop .

Anyway this is a Batemans taste testing session . (Virginia flue).
I've had it steeping with the Nic for about ten day's. (which I'd recommend)
So far.... So tasty. Lovely work @Lee
WP_20190120_15_56_21_Pro.jpg

Handy little mtl,set up and smaller than the coral with about 1500mah. (battery is internal but replaceable).
Berserker mini atop .

Anyway this is a Batemans taste testing session . (Virginia flue).
I've had it steeping with the Nic for about ten day's. (which I'd recommend)
So far.... So tasty. Lovely work @LeeView attachment 183290
What mod is that looks great!

Back
Top Bottom